Rant yo

You can completely skip this but if you are reading

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION I JUST NEED TO RANT OK

IM MORE LIKELY TO BE APPRECIATIVE IF YOU DIDNT COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE, thank you

Let's start off small:

Tv:

Tv adds annoy me. Like excuse me I was watching my favourite tv show. Can you leave please, like move your self. Bye

School:

Teacher, classes, people want to annoy the absolute crap out of me.

Students want to walk slow, please hurry your speed.

Okay so I'm in secondary school which is like high school, so search it up if you don't understand a word I'm saying

So I'm in year 9, our school is split into 3 years, first 3 years in grey shirts, second two years in blue shirts and another 2 years of sixth form which we get to wear anything we want.

So I'm in the last year of the grey shirts and they new year 7's have just joined in September, (they're the first year of grey shirts) they think they can push year 9's and they think they can tell us what to do. It annoys all of us.

Are school is also slips into 2 sides, 4 forms on each, but in one building if that makes sense.

Everyone of the other side and most people on my side hate me lol.

Teacher annoy me so much, they literally don't care about students except for a few.

The school organises these trip and gets students to fund raise for them, like you organised this last year and you spent it on a stupid maths block and got more teachers in ffs.

The students in the four classes on the side I am on know me more than the other side and I've been friends with them all atleast once, some of them I went primary with.

They think they can be so rude and ruin things for me like goodbye.

For example, let's call this boy daniel (that's far from his real name but let's carry on)

I've known this boy since year 7, we've been very close and we ended up going out 3 times each time we broke we stopped talking, the last time my mum was ill (this is going to be in this chapter aswell) we stopped speaking for 6months and randomly he popped up around 2 months ago and we went back to being bestfriends. He turned into a fúckboii and embarrassed me infront of the whole class, making me cry after we exited the classroom where I had to then find my support worker (that's another story) and he also hurt my friend making her sad aswell and we both have the same support worker so now we don't talk.

This is the part where y'all take notice of the note where I'm NOT attention seeking.

Self harm, depression, eating disorders etc:

Around the age of 6, yes 6, I was bullied by peers and it continued till now just not as bad.

When I was 9, I started showing signs of depression as I didn't want to get up out of bed, didn't want to do the things that I loved, I had suicidal thoughts, at the age of 9 I would think of ways of killing myself and telling myself nobody would care.

By the age of 11, in the late July, it was the first time I cut myself after seeing it in the Internet and reading about it, I thought about it and did it.