The pick

Musuki pov
I was off work today and decided to head into tres spades hotel apparently they were having a IVC party and I saw many celebrity's I've seen in movies. I went up to the bar and got a drink when a orange hair man came up.

Ota
"Hey there will you get me a drink?"

Oh right he's the famous angelic artist Ota Kisaki I could tell the "angelic" part about him was just fake so his fans could like him more.

"Sure Mr. kisaki" I gave him the drink and walked away I soon saw Eisuke surrounded by groupies. They looked like little slut trying to get a one shot for a day with him. I decided to see how bad they wanted him by "accidentally" bumping into him. As I walked toward his I made my shoulder hit against his .

"How dare you knock into our Eisuke you slut if your trying to win him over our love for him is so strong you will never get him!" They shouted at me people were beginning to stare so I came with a good comeback before they could say a thing else

"First of all yours said your " love for him " really if you "loved him" one of you would have been his girlfriend by now like DAMN how long have you been surrounding him? Every IVC party ? I'm guessing because you don love him you jus want to be shot up by him either because your desperate or popularity which neither of them will make you anymore famous and your trying to call me a slut? Yeah I don't cock open my legs for every famous man in the world 2nd if you all really were in love with him you would actually be fighting each other for him so again you don't really love him you jus want to shot up by him".
By the look on their faces I had said enough so I walked away . As I was walking I saw a man with slick back dark grayish blue hair slicked back witch I somehow thought was very attractive and sexy he looked mysterious so I started to follow him I saw him go up to the bartender and say the word rabbit the bar tender gave him a mask and he walked into a door I soon followed behind and said rabbit to the bartender and he did the same I walked through the door and I soon heard a loud crash BOOM .

"Damn this women broke the Venus statue your now gonna pay for it " he tried to grab me but I twisted his hand I didn't see his friend and he sprayed something in my face soon everything went black.

I awoke in a huge big ass bird cage what the hell I saw a man dressed like the mad hatter "Next up for bid is a healthy Japanese women keep me as you pet , slave, etc!"

I was getting bored so I blanked out the rest of what he said I soon heard "SOLD FOR 25 MILLION DOLLARS!"

2 men came to get me a bright me to a room with 5 men I looked at everyone of them because I knew who they were  Eisuke , Ota,  a thief Baba , a detective mamoru, that when I remember the mysterious man was the one and only Soryu oh boss of the ice dragons .
" we bought you for 25 million choose who you want to own you you have 5 seconds"
"5 seconds? I said " you don't tell me what I can do and what I can't you can kiss my big ass" I glared at him Eisuke sent me the biggest death glare I have ever seen I jus rolled my eyes " And I pick him" I said pointing to soryu"