Jealousy

I was so pissed at the moment soryu just told me he liked mei ling that pissed me so fucking much soo I decided I'll just act like I don't care and then grab soryu attention .if you don't understand how I'm going to get his attention you will see later . As you can see my hair grew longer and I dyed it blue with blue contacts I look like a female version of soryu ;-; eh I was still sexy as fuck i was going shopping and since I'm supposed to be protecting mei ling she had to come along =_= and so did soryu =___= just great the worst thing was they were acting all lovey dovey and it was passing me off .
"Hey lets get some drinks " mei ling suggested
"Ok" soryu replied as he went to get some drinks inside the store
Mei ling stared at me with a cold glare "don't you even try to get MY soryu bitch I know you like him but he's mine all mine we had sex you know "
"To much information " I stated not wanting to here anything else
" well just watch out "she said
I rolled my eyes as soryu came out holding 3 drinks next thing I know I'm soaked my orange juice .
"Oops " mei ling smirked
I didn't say anything I just got up and was about to walk away when a man came a started chocking mei ling I didn't like mei ling but I was still her body guard soryu had gone down the street because he had a phone call =_= so I took action the man let go of mei ling and she had a scratch on her cheek other than that the man was on top of me hitting and slapping me in the face I kicked him the the balls but missed next thing he took his gun and pounded it against my head it hurt very badly but I punched him very hard in the face and he ran pussy nigga =~= soryu came back.
"Omg gosh mei what happened !?" He asked like she had a whole bunch of scars on her cheek " you birch you were suppose to protect her!!!" Soryu glared at me
"Do you not see the blood on my head and clothes and face !!!" I asked
"Well to bad " he said
I was hurt very badly but I could handle the wounds myself but my near was being torn apart . Mei ling and soryu walked off leavening me there alone which reminded me of being abandoned at a young age not being cared for or loved I guess it's happening again I said sighing .
The rest of that week soryu has been nothing but cold and harsh towards me calling me horrible name that I tried to ignore but it wasn't working he calling me fat ugly etc all because of one girl mei ling I don't talk to him as much I see now how really doesn't care for me all that stuff before was fake my hear was torn apart forever being lost