The Pet Pt1

Hey Guys I Really Don't remember where I left Off so Imma make a new scenario

So Soryu And Mei Ling Have broken up because she was cheating on him and SOryu starts to realize that he was stupid ( like most boys are ) and Muziki being stubborn still likes soryu but she has that ( I was right the whole time u dmb ass and you knew I liked you and you liked me and you still chose to be dumb) attitude so she's basically playing hard to get and they guys are Laughing and making fun of him but is still gonna help him out NOW LET'S GET TO THE STORY!

Musiki POV
SO apparently I was right not to like Mei Ling the whole time and Soryu Dumb ass finally gets it But imma make him wait . I make my way to the mall because I haven't been in the LONGEST and I need some new shoes ( Muziki has a whole new style now she's a tomboy and its 2018 ) SO I walk into Vans And get some new shoes and Forever 21 to get some new outfits. I payed for the clothes and left.

I was on my way back when I saw soryu looking into a animal shop it was cold so he was wearing a grey jacket with a blue bliuse underneath. He had his hair down and I couldnt help but think how sexy he really is I barely get yo see him with his hair down. As soon as he walked him all the dogs started growling and barking at him. I busted out laughing and He turned and looked at me and glared. I laughed even more and he started blushing and walked in the store. "He's so Cute " I said sighing As soon as I turned Around I was face to face with Ota and Buba " KYAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as they laughed " Hello Princess" Baba said laughing with Ota " Stop sneaking up on me you two " I said Laughing as well " Im a Thief " Baba Said " It's what I do, anyway Soryu sent us to spy on you" he said putting his hat on his head.

" Why" I asked "Who Knows" Baba said smirking "Maybe it's because he likes you " Ota whispered in my ear making me nervous. "Why are you so stiff?" They laughed "Whatever" I said as I started walking away "Hey Princess where ya going ?" Baba and Ota said walking with me "I wanna go to the pet store" I said about to walk in " NOO" They both shouted "Why not?" I asked looking at them confused " Because... umm.... Because we wanna take you to the moves" They both said smiling and pulling me away this is going to be a LONG day I said to myself walking with them. Why didn't they want me to go in the pet store .... Hmmm

WELCOME BACK GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE...... I'm officially back and i'm Ready to create stories I know i kept saying I was gonna update over and over again but withy school and stuff plus i Kinda ran out of ideas soo keep me posted with other stuff I should post don't forget to comment and vote thanks guys It's good to be back