A New Start

So I accidentally posted this part of the story on like a new document and it posted as a new story I was soo confused but anyway here it is below it's so good to be back

So before I begin writing this story I literally read over my story and saw how graphic and sexual it was and my mind just went poof so I'm going to make this story less sexual because I don't think it really needs to be as sexual as it is  so just putting that out there also I would like to annouse a new story I'm going to be writing it's a diary of my life called DIARY: Of My Life just like that so search it up soon !!!

Of so that last chapter I believe was about eisuke and my character fake dating to make sort jealous then a lot of sexual stuff and mei long told sorry she was cheating on him correct ?

I looked at soryu he looked angry. "She was cheating on me the whole time ?" Then he looked at me you...you had something to do with this didn't you ? He pushed me off his lap and looked me dead in the eye "you Belong to me you do as I say or I will hurt you so badly then he walked away . By this time all the other bidders had left it was only me in the room alone . I was thinking to myself how could soryu think I had something to do with her cheating I love him I would never try to hurt him to get him . I was so very upset seemed like soryu would never love me but I won't give up even if he kills me I will try because im in love with him and I will change I'm no longer weak and hurt I'm now strong and a bad bitch.

Ok so this chapter short af 😂😂 I. Trying to get on a schedule where I post like 2 or 3 chapter a day because they are so short so yeah be patient guys also I want to announce that in august I STARTED HIGHSChooll I'm finally a 9th grade in Charlotte North Carolina OUEEN CITY STAND UPP haha ok guys see you in a bit and don't forget to check out my new book once it's posted and I, thinking about starting a YouTube channel what do you guys