Chapter 1: Cross Academy

A/N: The whole plot of this story belongs to me, I just used the characters of Vampire Knight. They belong to the rightful owner, Matsuri Hino.

-Yagari Toga's residence, Kaila Yagari's POV-

Ahh, so bored..

My ears flatten in boredom while my tail twitches constantly.

Did I say ears and tail?

Why yes I did. My mother is a Demon/Vampire Neko.

I guess I inherited the Neko trait too.

"Kaila?" Daddy calls me, making me snap my head up from the table.

I accidentally bumped into a shelf..

Ow..

I rubbed my head and walk over to daddy.

"What is it daddy?" I asked my ears and tail twitching.

"Well, we've received a mission from the army and the Vamp. Council." He started off making me jump excitedly as my feline features are twitching.

"Calm down kitty.." daddy says as he pets my ears in attempt to calm me down.

I purr leaning into his touch.

"Okay, the mission from the Vamp. Council was to watch over those blood-sucking leeches in Cross Academy. From the army, in order to protect the school and students more securely, every school will be assigned a few soldiers. Luckily, you got Cross Academy and you're alone for guarding the school." Daddy said as my tail twitched excitedly.

I hugged daddy in thanks as well as in excitement.

"For the Vamp. mission, I was assigned with you." Daddy said chuckling from my excited attitude.

"Wait, isn't Cross Academy the school Father built?" I asked sadly as my excited attitude faded away as my ears flattened and my tail flopped down.

Daddy sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Well yes, but we're the best Vampire Hunters out there as well as you are the best soldier and commander in the army." Daddy said sadly as he pets my ears trying to cheer me up.

"Well at least I'm with you!" I said cheerily trying to change the topic and lighten the atmosphere.

Daddy nodded and stood up making me look at him in confusion.

"Daddy where are you going?" I asked sadly as my ears slowly went down to flatten itself.

Daddy chuckled making me look at him confused again.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to pack our stuff. We're leaving tomorrow anyways." He replied walking away to my room.

"HEY DAD! DON'T PACK MY UNDERWEAR!"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A PERVERT DAD!"

--------