Chapter 3: Regret.

A/N: Yes, I know it's been a long time since I've updated this..

 You know the reason why.. <3

~~~~

-Cross Academy, Kaila's POV-

Ah, I'm so bored..

I yawned, not knowing what to do as it was Night Patrol time.

Leaning against a tree, I saw Yuki pulling Zero towards the Male's Dorms.

Raising a brow, I followed them.

Stopping at the hallway, I quickly left, thinking of another way how to spy on them.

I got it!

Hiding my scent, I climbed on a tree that had a branch that was on close to Zero's bedroom window.

Yes, I can see them from here now!

As Yuki pulled my silverette to his room, I frowned.

What are they going to do..?

The brunette pushed Zero against the wall, burying his face against her neck.

Eh..?

This can't be what I'm thinking right now..

Zero closed his eyes tightly, as if he was in pain or resisting something.

"I'm sorry Yuki.." Zero said, his eyes turning a bright red as he opened them.

"It's okay, just do it.." The short female replied, closing her eyes.

Zero's mouth opened, showing a set of fangs as he bit into her neck.

My eyes widened, how could he..?

I knew he was a Vampire, but I didn't know Yuki was his blood bank, as I've been giving him blood since I've gotten back.

Tears dripped from my eyes, I closed my eyes in pain.

He betrayed me, does he not realize how painful that was to see..?

How long has he been doing this..?

Was he not listening when I told him when a Vampire or a Demon bites someone, it means the person loves the person they bit..?

Wiping away my tears, I sighed.

I'll talk to him tomorrow..

I'm not angry, I guess it's to be expected after leaving your boyfriend for years, without him knowing.

I'm more than angry, I'm mad. 

Raging, call it whatever you'd like.

Looking back at the two, I noticed that Yuki looked pale.

As Yuki fainted, probably from blood loss, Zero sighed.

Carrying the fainted girl, he went to Father's house to put her in her room.

I quietly crept into the room through the window as buried myself in the sheets, silently crying as I fell asleep.

Why Zero...?

-The next day, 3rd POV-

"YUKI!" Zero shouted, as he woke up from his nightmare, breathing heavily.

"Eh? Zero, are you alright?" The brunette asked the panicked male, as she dried her wet hair.

Zero looked at Yuki with wide eyes, his lavender orbs full of fear and anger.

"Yuki.." Zero mumbled as he cupped Yuki's face with his right hand, leaning in.

The brunette stared at him, silent.

Zero leaned in even closer, locking their lips together.

With widened eyes, Yuki froze.

Though, a few seconds later, she closed her eyes and kissed back.

CRASH!

The two quickly broke apart, looking at where the loud sound came from.

There stood a shocked wide-eyed Kaila, a hand covering her mouth.

"K-kaila! It's not what you think!" Zero started, standing up quickly, trying to get as far away from Yuki as possible.

Kaila sighed, looking down.

"It's fine Zero, it's about time I let you go." Kaila said sadly, not daring to look at them.

"No.." Zero mumbled, staring at the crying girl in front of him.

Looking up at the two, Kaila smiled.

A very painful smile, which made tears drop onto Zero's cheeks.

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow, Zero and Yuki. Be there for each other alright? Make sure that I don't regret my decision." Kaila said in a cheerful voice, even though tears flowed from her eyes as she turned around, ready to leave.

"Kaila.. Don't leave me, not again.." Zero said, falling to his knees, looking down in shame.

"Z-Zero, I'm so sorry.. I'll leave you alone." Yuki told the crying silverette, quickly retreating to her room.

As Kaila walked out of the house, the three didn't know a certain Vampire watching them.

"How sad Kiryu, now I can make her my queen." The Vampire said to himself, smirking.

~~~~~~

A/N: Let the hating and drama begin~