Chapter 9

" You know what?" I chocked.

" I know about you and the waste of space you dated." Harry confessed. " Your mum told me everything." 

I bit my lip in anger. " She had no right." " She had every right, she wants to protect you." 

" So she got you to come and protect me did she now?" I curiously asked Harry.

" Yeah i suppose." 

" Well guess what, i don't want protection, i don't want safety because you always get hurt no matter what!" I shouted. The birds that once laid in the tree, freely flew away too a quiter destination. Which wasn't my garden no longer.

I stormed off like thunder through the garden, into my home and up the stairs into my bedroom. Harry followed sharply.

" Come on Kyra, why you being like this?" 

" Being like what Harry?"

My mum had no right too tell Harry about my past relationship. It was in the past. She didn't need to keep bringing it up every time one of her friends came to visit. " Our Kyra was in an abusive relationship, ended up pretty badly." 

Why can't she just leave it at that? I tell you why, because she likes been center of gossip.

" You're being moody today, what's up? You on your period-y thing?" 

" So i'm being a total bitch with you for a reason and you think i'm on my period, wow Harry. You must be a mind reader. No i'm not on my period you idiot." I shouted too him even though he was only stood at the door frame of my bedroom. 

I sat on the double bed.

" You can talk to me about anything you know." Harry's body travelled over to me.

" Really? Okay then, explain to me this. Why are you telling me you're going to 'band practise' when you're clearly meeting up with your ex?"

Harry went pale and his mouth dropped.

" You looked through my phone." His voice sounded angry, his face regained colour, but the colour was a blood rushed red.

" You lied to me Harry. If you don't want my virginity, just say. I'll wait for someone else, someone i trust and love." 

" You don't trust me?" " After you've been arranging too get with your ex behind my back?" I laughed.

" Not asif we're getting together or anything, it's a fake relationship." 

" Oh yeah, silly me. Sorry i forgot that feelings don't count when you're in a fake relationship messing with someones feelings and emotions." I prodded him harshly in his upper ribcage. He squirmed as the touch imprinted his skin with a red mark.

" If it means so much too you, i won't go." 

" Just go Harry, get out of my face. Get out of my way. Why should i even care?!" I cursed. Harry picked up his iPhone and looked at me.

" Oh and so it was true, you are going back to her?" I asked.

" For one night." " Sure Harry, how many 'one nights' is it going to occur for?" 

I walked passed him and went into the kitchen and started cooking myself some tea.

" You'll be getting tea at hers won't you?" 

" I don't know" Harry quietly commented, staring down at his phone.

" You texting her?" I asked, putting some food on the side.

" You know what Kyra, you're damaged goods, you're just paranoid. Get a grip of your self. You're so emotional." Harry started to raise his voice higher.

My face dropped. " Just get out Harry." I turned my back too him.

" Wait Kyra, i didn't mean that."

" Too late Harry, go too your damsell in distress, leave the damaged goods alone, she's too emotional remember." I started prepping my meal.

Harry picked his car keys from the fruit-bowl and started to follow his foot steps too the door.

" I'll text later." He shouted through the echoing halls.

" Might be too emotional too answer." 

The door sharply slammed behind him, I screwed my eyes up tightly into balls and released them.

Damaged goods.

Emotional

Paranoid 

Damaged goods

Emotional

Paranoid

Circles,Circles,Circles.