3

A white haired geezer knelt in his place in a bush of leaves.

His hiding place overlooked a watering hole, now Jiriya was known as a pervert. Even the Great Lord Third sometimes commented on how his Icha Icha Romance novels are the best thing he had created, and a specific copy cat ninja also had some comments on his works of genius.

However - how much he wanted to stay and conduct his so called "research" he had other matters to attend to.

He had alerted the Leaf Council that he would bring home the next Hokage. He would need the three days to convince her since the person had sworn to herself that she wouldn't ever lay a foot back into the village.

She had lost her hope, yet, Jiriya hoped he could spark hope back into her.

The her being: his former Team mate, and who was a part of the Legendary Sannin, Lady Tsunade.

{Break}

Naruto was captured by the sight of the Land of Lightning.

Cliffs surrounded the land and in the center was a large building, Naruto assumed it was like the Hokage's tower in the Land of Fire. It was big in architecture, it had stood out from the surrounding buildings.

He had agreed with the Kurama - he asked the nine-tails his name along his journey. He had surprised the nine-tailed fox, the fox told him, and had leaked that he sort of liked him and preferred him to his other containers- that they should set a meeting with the Raikage.

According to Kurama: the land of lightening was home to one other tailed beast. Apparently, the tailed beast was the twin brother to the Raikage whose name was A.

Well, Naruto guessed he better get this done and over with. As he leapt up and entered the tower of the Raikage.