5

Author's Note: you were waiting enough for the next chapter so I decided to update. Leave a comment on what you thought and don't forget to vote. Thanks, Woolley119

Naruto was currently sitting in-front of the Raikage.

It was the day after Naruto declared himself a ninja of the Land of Lightening he was no longer a ninja to the Hidden Leaf village - in which the people had betrayed him and would prefer to see him dead then anything more then a useless kid contaminating their streets and their precious children from a small friendship. He had no friends. Which made his decision far more easier.

"If at all possible I would like to be apart of your ANBU corps. " Naruto knelt in-front of the Raikage facing his head down in respect. He knew he was asking a lot after such a short time arriving here.

"Huh! You got some nerve, kid. Ordering a Kage around. Fine. From this point you will be part of my ANBU detail. "

Naruto smiled inwardly. The Raikage handed him a mask to wear. He wanted to laugh. And he did exactly that.

The mask. Was it to be some kind of joke? His new identity or should he say his old identity.

He was Fox, now. "You should be happy. I did what you asked. Now Fox I think I will send you on a mission as a welcome gift. "

Naruto no matter his thoughts couldn't voice out his opinions.

He was an ANBU now - he was nothing but a tool to the Land of Lightening's leader now. He would have to do what he was told.

Of course, he would have his own thoughts but he would learn rather quickly on keeping his own thoughts to himself and in that would hold everything.

It was also interesting to Naruto - the Leaf had never taken up his offer to become stronger.

In this Kage, he saw an equal opportunity to become something he couldn't ever achieve before. A leader that could and would lead the village to incredible new heights.

.
.
.
.
.

The white haired geezer sighed in tiredness. It had taken him most of the day to convince his old teammate to come back to the village with him.

Although, he had a little of a run in with his other teammate, the snake bastard. It didn't go so well and now he had a terrified women upon his back.

He guessed he would take her back to her hotel room and have Shizune fix her up. However this would set him back for at least a week.

And they didn't have that time. The village of Hidden Leaves was in complete chaos after the invasion and the death of the old man.

Although he would have to make it work - somehow. Just knowing that their was a bright side to all of this. 

.
.
.

He sat Tsunade down gently onto the bed as Shizune took over - he watched as her hands glowed a light green - a healing jutsu.  

Silently praying to Kami that everything would work out in the end.

"She seems to be recovering well - I will stay by her side until she wakes. " Shizune expressed.

Jiriya nodded as he took the other bed in the room and closed his eyes. Although no dreams overtook him he slept letting the darkness overtake him.

Naruto: The Lost Shinobiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें