6

Note: so back on popular demand I give you the next chapter. Just want to say sorry for not updating and I will try and update sooner. Thanks for the support and I hope it will continue. Please Vote and leave a comment down below. Thanks, Woolley119 

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. All rights are reserved.

A month passed in the Land of Lightening and since then - Naruto had secretly left the land of fire... Abandoning the people he had wanted to protect; the people he wanted to lead...

Yet, after hearing the council and the comments about himself he just had enough. He had faced the truth and it left him burned.

The Land of Lightening was his home now...he made friends with the other tailed beast - Bee - although Naruto always felt out of place when standing next to the ninja he shortly got over it and learned to accept the man's strange behavior of rapping whenever he utters a sentence.

As Naruto quickly rose in the ranks and earned the respect of the Raikage along with the leader's trust he had been highly regarded to lead the village once the Raikage stepped down. However that time remains to be a mystery for him.

He walked with confidence in each stride his hair had grown around his face - he knew his parentage thanks to Kurama and the undeniable likeliness he had to the Fourth Hokage.

When he found out he was angry at his father for sealing a tailed beast inside his only kid, but that anger soon turned to thankfulness. Kurama was his friend and Naruto couldn't imagine living without the guidance the nine-tailed fox had given him the past years of his life.

He wore a standard navy long-sleeved shirt and black pants - he had a swords equipped upon his back. Yes swords plural - Naruto soon found he excelled in sword play so he quickly became the best of the best. He pushed open twin doors and walked to the center and knelt down.

"The mission went smoothly. " Was the first thing he said when he entered the Raikage's office. The muscled Raikage lifted his head up forgetting about the monster load of paperwork he had to get finished and would be forever thankful when he decided to retire to never have to lay eyes on a piece of paper ever again. "Any complications?" His gruff voice added.

"None, sir." Ai stood up from behind his desk when his brother entered with his two teammates. "Bee you're here. Good. "

Bee glanced at Naruto following his movement until Naruto stood to his left as the four of them stood awaiting the news his brother had to give them all.

"I understand the conflicts you have against the Hidden Leaf Village Naruto. But as I understand they will be hosting the Chunin Exam within the week.

I want you, Bee, and one of your team mates Bee to go. Since I gathered Naruto that you don't want to be a Genin for the rest of your life?

Even though you're an ANBU now - I can't promote you to a further rank until you pass the Chunin and Jounin Exams. After you make Chunin and then Jounin I will think about retirement. "

Naruto stood and replied, "Lord Raikage, I will not let you down. "

"When it comes to you Naruto I don't doubt my words... Now I will register your team I expect you and your team to leave at first light upon the next morning. Dismissed."

Naruto once again gave a respectful bow to the Lord that had taken him in when he had no where else to go.

.
.
.
She lifts her head when a knock sounded against the door. She leaned back against her chair, "come in" she stated her voice was tired her strength and stamina weren't needed - the job she had taken on was tiresome.

"More documents that need to be signed for the Exams that will be hosted within the week. I also have a late entry from the Land of Lightning's Raikage - apparently there's a genin team that they want to recommend. "
The women that had came in was Shizune - her assistant and good friend to the fifth Hokage, Tsunade - who had been one of the three legendary Sannin. She had regretted taking up the seat of Hokage and she was going to curse Jiraiya if the pervert of a Sannin ever returned. 

"Hand me the papers. " Shizune handed them over. Approving them and handing them back to Shizune. " Shizune, lets go get a drink. "

"Are you done with paperwork?"

"No. "

"Then my answer is no."

"Chizune!!!!"

"My lady, the paperwork is more important then alcohol. " Shizune shouts and then bows before she takes her leave.

Tsunade sighs as she takes out her secret stash of Sakè pouring herself a glass and resumed the troublesome task of paperwork.