Abused

My name is Alyssa Sky Montaz, and I am a werewolf. Though in the pack or hell hole that I live in they made me the omega. The pact blames me for the rogue attack that happen when I was seven. Its been ten years , and everyone hates me still . My family, friends, and pack members have all turned against me.
   The only person that is there for me is Dakota Rose. She gives me food and helps me with my wounds the pack gives me.Though she can only watch when it happens or she will be made an omega also.
     I felt the impact of Alpha slamming my body with feet against the wall. He pulled me up by my hair and told me how worthless I was. He left after that point and I fell to ground coughing up blood. After he left I just laid on the ground bleeding, bruised, and broken. This is normal for me this pain and abuse. I just lay there now, and let them. The more I fight the more they do it. There is no pain anymore even my body goes numb after a point.
Most people think I am insane for staying here, but there is a force making me not being able to leave. My wolf keeps telling me to stay and that I will see her reasoning soon. My head nodded in response to her to tired to reply back mentally. My eyelids started to droop slowly closed, and the blackness consumed me.