Free

The picture at the top is Alpha Tristan. Also thank you again for reading.
Sincerely,
TheTimeBomb
........................................................................ I looked at the Alpha Tristan crying and shaking not knowing what he would do. My wolf was howling at me to go to him, but my head told me don't he will hurt us. I saw his brown hair, and his perfect brown eyes but his eyes held a story of his own. His muscular body stood frozen, and his face was a emotion filled battlefield. Though he stood still with the look of shock, and confusion. I started to pull myself up with the wall.
He broke out of his confusion and walked towards me. I braced myself, and started growling at him each time he got closer. He started to shake with anger and moved faster. I realized growling was a mistake, but he surprised me by wrapping his arms around me and putting his nose in my neck. He slowly moved his mouth up to my ear.
He laughed " Did you really think I would want someone like you?" He snarled in my ear. " I , Tristan Monroe, Alpha of the Pure Moon pack reject you as Luna and my mate, Alyssa Montza."
I looked at him after he said those cruel words. He used the arms he had around me and crushed me with his strength. I gasped for air as he let me hit the floor. He simple smirked at me as the rejection hit full force. It felt like there was a burning hole in the middle of my body. I screamed as loud as I could and gripped my chest wanting the pain to stop. My wolf howled in pain, and struggled to accept what had just happened. I stood up and gripped the wall even though my body protested, and looked at him with all the hatred I had.
" I, Alyssa Montza, omega of the Pure Moon pack accept your rejection, Alpha Tristan Monroe." Spitting it out like it was acid on my tongue.
   I watched as his face filled with horror and pain as the rejection hit him. He screamed loudly writhing in pain. His beta came down the stairs and grabbed taking him up stairs. I fell to ground taking shallow breath as the pain started to get worse making me scream in agony. Soon Rose moved down the stairs to me, and hugged me trying to console me.
" I want to leave." I said quietly to her.
  She nodded at me and smiled "Are you ready now? I know you not in the best shape but once we get far enough from here we can fix it, okay? But right now is most likely the only chance we will ever get." She looked at me with serious eyes.
I nodded and she went to get supplies and clothes. I moved my body up to a standing position,and waited on her. Though first I grabbed the picture of my family, and gripped it in my hand. Rose came back down the stairs to me with a bag on her shoulder. I gripped on to her shoulder as we climbed up the stairs to the place I hadn't seen in ten years.
   The light was so bright, but I just focused on Rose and breathing right. When we snuck around the house, and got to the front door. I moved over, and  Rose pulled open the door. Rose shifted and nudge me up on her back. She put the bag in her mouth that was on her shoulder, and started to run towards the woods. We came to boundary line and I smiled. We walked past the line feeling the connection breaking like string that were bonds to the them. We smiled at each other were both finally free.