Mine

Rose is in the top picture.
Sorry, that it took so long to update. I hope you like the chapter, and thank you for all who is reading.
Sincerely,
TheTimeBomb
........................................................................       I collapsed to the ground as we broke ties with them crying tears of pain, happiness, and hatred all at the same time. Rose touched my shoulder smiling softly at me her eyes filled with happiness, and yet sadness with them. My breathing shallow still hurting from where my ex mate arms had crushed me. I felt empty and my wolf keep howling in pain. I fell to ground as the blackness took over...
       I woke up to being on the back of Roses wolf form her pitch black fur tickled my stomach. Her wolf was beautiful it had pitch black hair like her, and her brown eyes were the same as her just a bit of green twisted into them now. I moved letting her know I was awake and tried to push myself up, but whimpered in pain. Rose growled at me, but howled softly at me. I patted her back as she kept walking as I gripped her fur. I made noise each time we hit a rough part she saw a cave, and she walked in . She slid me off slowly of her back and changed back putting her clothes back on. My breathing was getting heavy, and the pain didn't let up. She looked at me with worry, and lifted up my shirt checking to see if anything was broken worse. She felt my ribs and I whimpered. She looked at me with anger, and sadness.
       " They are all broke sweety, and I don't know if I can fix it." Her voice cracking.
        I looked over to see her crying, and I lifted my hand up to wipe away her tears. Her face had big tears going down it, and her lip was quivering. She just keep crying, but I grabbed her face and moved it into my direction.
          "Why are you crying, Rose?" I asked softly.
          " I just don't understand why all this happening to you."
          " I am fine. I have you, and good memories of how it used to be, and that's all I need." I whispered out softly.
          "You are too good of a person." She replied softly.
           I smiled at her, but she tensed and started growling at the entrance of cave. She got in to a attack position, and my eyes followed to where she was looking. I saw three wolves entering the cave looking at us. Rose sniffed the air, and one of the wolf's changed. He walked fast over to Rose, and hugged her. She tensed up as he sniffed her neck. I growled at him, and stood remembering what Tristan did to me.
            He let her go, and looked at me. His green eyes scanning over me Rose put her hand up and pointed at him, and mouthed the word mate. I smiled at her, and nodded. I started see black slowly creeping around my vision, and I fell to my knees. I saw someone rush over to me, and pick me up. I felt some one arms tighten around me. I instantly cuddle into the person, and smelled strawberries, and cinnamon. All I heard the person say before I  was out was mine.