Mate...

This is my first time publishing a story. I am sorry if it is not good. If you see something I could improve on or if you like the story comment. Thank you. :)
Sincerely,
TheTimeBomb
Alyssa in picture on top
.......................................................................
I woke up to Rose gentle shaking my shoulder. Rose smiled softly and started to tend to my new wounds from last night. She lifted up my shirt and gasped loudly. My eyes followed to where she was looking, and widened. There was a clear shapes of footprints on my stomach with gashes. Though the worst part was my rib it was almost poking out of the skin.
"This will hurt, but I have to put it back and wrap it." She looked at me with gentled but horror filled eyes.
I just simple nodded at her. She put her hand on the rib and pushed it back in as well as she could. She cringe when she heard the snapping and my scream of pain. Her eyes filled with pity and sorrow as she lifted me up to put the bandage around me. Once she was done with the rib she slowly disinfected my other wounds. Her hand wiped off my face, and wiped away something. She wiped away my tears I didn't know that I had anymore tears left.
"Thank you." I said softly to her.
"Why do you stay and let them do this to you?" She asked me confused and angry.
"I want to leave, but my wolf won't let me leave."
She stood there confused and angry, but calmed down and sat down. She growled without meaning to I flinched and went to a ball form. She touched my shoulder told me it was okay and she wasn't going to hurt me. My body slowly uncurled and I whimpered in pain. She lifted up the tattered shirt that was on hanging on by shreds , and rechecked my wounds. She smiled at me when she saw that they were okay. I instantly relaxed, but got worried when her face turned serious.
" I have to go, but if you ever change your mind about leaving we will." She put her hand on my shoulder saying seriously with no humor.
I nodded at her and she walked up the stairs and looked back at me with a sad look in her eye. After she left I moved myself to a sitting position using the wall as support. After moving to the position my wolf spoke to me.
Alyssa, Happy 18th birthday. She spoke softly to me.
It shouldn't be that far in the year already, Yuki. I said with utter disbelief.
It is , and today is when you find your mate. She said softly comforting me.
How, I am stuck down here? I cried out to her.
You will see it always happen. She told me.
I simply nodded, and the conversation stopped. I crawled over to the little of belonging that was left to me. Using the little strength left in my body I grabbed the picture of my family before the attack. My eyes roamed over the picture it was my family me on my dad shoulder, and my mother with my brother. We were all smiling, and laughing. I looked at the little girl I used to be. She had bright blue eyes that showed all of her happiness and my brown hair pulled up that curled slightly, but the smile is which seemed foreign to me.
I now looked at my body, and it seemed so fragile. My skin was pale, and you could almost see each bone outlined. My body was so breakable, and my hair I could feel was as wild. I just laid on the wall and closed my eyes. I heard the door open on the top of the steps, and the smell that drafted down to me was amazing. It was a mixture of the forest and chocolate from what I could remember. Though when I saw who it was made me start crying, and shaking.
One word fell out of my mouth at the person who know beat me for 10 years "Mate..."