Choices

Well, I know it been a long time since I updated. Thank you to who still read, and who is reading now. That is Alyssa second chance mate in the picture.
Sincerely,
TheTimeBomb
........................................................................Alyssa P.O.V.
The constant sound of beeping hit my ears. I wanted to say make it stop, but my mouth wouldn't open. As I tried the rest of my body it didn't seem to want to move it just wanted to stay where it was. In my head I started to panic, but on the outside of my body didn't show it. Though I seemed to be starting to, but I was pulled back into the place of light. My eye's shut because the light was so bright it stung to look at. When opened them I was in a meadow with a woman just staring at me. She had dark colored hair, and had violet eyes that seemed to shimmer.The woman smiled down at me.
As she got close to me I could tell she was wearing a white dress that just seemed to be flowing like water. She put a hand on my face cup my cheek. I leaned into her hand not even noticing, but I was to stunned to say anything yet. As she went to say something else I could see little hints of all of the night's creatures in her. Her eyes had the werewolf side in them they were violet with sliver twisted in them like she was shifted. She has two small fangs in her mouth that were barely noticeable, and her ears were pointed in sprite or elf way. You would believe being a mix of all of night creatures would make you look weird, but she was breathtaking.
"Where am I?" My voice came out in a stutter.
" A place where the people that are at the brink of death go. You must make a choice like the others who came here before you."
"Oh... What is the choice I have to make?"
" To stay in the realm of the dead or go back to the living. Though if you go back you will most likely look just a slight different most people who can get this chance do." She looked at me caring eyes even though she didn't know me.
My mind was actually considering staying here no one would miss me maybe except Rose. I could be free here no more running or being hurt like I was. Though my life would be limited to that place, and the memories I have there nothing more. I want a better life if I die I want it to be successful. I want it to be more than the toture I recieved. This would be like letting them win, and still be holding me back. I know my choice.
" I have made my decision. I want to go back."
The woman smiled at me "I was hoping you say that. Remember the difference, and there is someone new waiting for you."
I was about to ask her whk when I felt my self pulled back. The woman waved and smiled at me as I was pulled into darkness. My body seemed to float for a while, and then I heard a voice that pleaded me to wake up. Though the voice was new was it who the lady was talking about? I don't care if it is I need to see him. I fought harder than before just to open my eyes. They seemed to resist at first, but did. I looked over to the person who pleaded me to get up.
He was breath taking he had bright sea green eyes that seemed you could get lost in for ever. His brown curly hair showed he had been running his finger through his hair. The bag under his eyes worried me most he hadn't sleep in a long time. I raosed me hand to his cheek trying to comfort him. He looked shocked, but helped me put it to his cheek. His face seemed to just naturally gravitate towards my hand, and gave sparks.
"Who are you?" I looked at him confused.
He looked at me worried and started to speak to me. Though he stopped, and you could see he was thinking. He finally seemed to choose his word, but Rose ran in right as he was about to do so. She smiled when she saw me was awake, and ran over to me. I smiled at her , and she crushed me to her. Though a growl went through the room. I saw the man standing with his eye pitch black growling at Rose. I looked at him and reached out for one hand for him to grab not really knowing why. He grabbed it, and placed a small kiss to it. Rose moved closer to me getting scared, but he moved her. The next thing he said surprised me.
"Mine!" He growled loudly at her getting into an attack position.