Arc 1, Episode 0

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, just my OC. This idea came from a fanfiction called Fate Great War, and yes I'm doing it to tied with it.
****
The Holy Grail War of Fuyuki.

Also know as Heaven's Feel, it is a ritual that has been going on for nearly two hundred years. It had been established by the three founding families: The Einzburn, Tohsaka and Makiri family, as a means to create a path to Akasha.

Seven Magus fought against each other in a secret war, using the Catalyst to summon seven servant, the heroic spirit of the past, present and future. To keep their identity, and their weakness, a secret, they are named under each of seven different classes.

Saber, Servant of Sword.

Lancer, Servant of Spear.

Archer, Servant of Bow.

Caster, Servant of Magescraft.

Rider, Servant of Mount.

Assassin, Servant of the Shadow.

And Berserker, Servant of Madness.

With these seven classes, the Magus has fought in a war with no winner in this world, all for reaching Akasha.

... Until the Third Holy Grail has happened.

The Einzburn family, was defeated in the first and the second Grail War since it beginning; in desperation, they has broken the rule and summon a servant class, a servant that they shouldn't have summon, a class wasn't supposed to exist

Avenger, Servant of Vengeance.

Summoned from frustration and slaughtered before the folly could have been discovered, Avenger was, in his life, been a sacrifice for all that is sin, all that is evil, all that is abhorrent of mankind. In his demise as a servant, he has done what he had in live and so it was not a soul of an innocent, but a soul of an avenging hero that was swept into the Holy Grail.

No.

What it was... what it is...

It is Sin.

It is Evil.

It is everything that mankind hate, loathed and abhors itself... all this and so much more was poured into the Holy Grail until that what it has been was no more.

There is no holiness on the blackened Grail. The Enzburn that has summoned fort Avenger saw to that too. And yet, even in the deepest of darkness... there can be a spark, a tiny speck of light that still shines, a soul that willingly sacrifice so that the share dream can together be realize.

The Grail may have been corrupted... controlled by all the Evil of the World, but there is enough of its core of her original self that retain, that remember... and knew that the Grail must be destroyed.

At the end of the Fourth Holy Grail War, when the Magus Killer, Kiritsugu Emiya, order Saber, once known as Arturia Pentagon, King of Knight and Once and Future King, to destroy the Grail using the Excalibur, she had hoped that it would have been destroyed. However, a man has appeared before the Grail, and help Angra Mainyu to survive... and she has know who is that man is.

He is a fourth founding family that help create the ritual, but all he want was to use the grail for not just power, but also greed and destruction. She has though that he was dead, but it is seem that he had somehow survive and seem to be planning to use the Grail.