Episode 1(Mercenary route)

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my OC, now get off of my lawn agent*Shoot a rocket launcher at them*
****
[Germany, two month before the Fifth Holy Grail War began]

On a plain white field, in a castle that belong to a certain family, many people began to leave the castle one by one. Now normally, some people would just assume they're just tourist just about to leave, but if they look closely, they would notice something odd.

They wouldn't have a white hairs and crimsons eyes...

And they wouldn't have a delightful faces, as if they're freed from something horrible.

As more people leave, there was a blue light shone into the hallway inside if. Inside the catsle, two boy are standing there, with one of the two sitting on the chair.

Which is rather disturbing when there's blood around it and some odd part of a body that seem to belong to some sort of a Chimera.

"There, all done." Said a young 17 year old boy as he let go of the boy's shoulder. With a black short hair and dark brown eyes, wearing a weather coat, the young boy then walk out of the hall, heading toward the entrance.

"H-hey!" yelled a oddly blue hair homunculi as he is chasing the black haired boy. Honestly, the black haired boy didn't expect a homunculi to have a blue hair.

But then again, you gotta have a blue hair after all.

The black haired boy sight heavily as the blue haired boy finally catches off to him, now outside with other homunculi already was able to left the castle.

"What is it? I don't have time for this." in a snark tone, the black haired boy look at the blue haired one, who look to be around twelve or fourteen year old.

"Why did you do it?" he ask as the black hair one raise his eyebrow in interest, "Why are you giving us a chance? We're only just a tool, a disposable servant that can be replace?"

At this, the black short haired boy sighed in a defeated tone.

"Well, to honest, I was venting out my frustrations after what happened a week ago; but hey, at least you and the other homunculi can now do whatever you wanted."

"Freedom?" the blue haired tilt his head in confuse while the boy is about to leave the front yard.

"Yeah that, you can go and live a normal life, just like us human do." The black haired boy lazily responded as he keep walking, both of his arm are at the back of his head. "Beside, that old man and those jackass deserve it; another list of my asshole victim... with karma." he muttered the last part as the blue hair just look at him with those empty eyes.

The black haired boy then smile as he point his thumb at himself and introduce himself. "The name Burugosu, Akuseru Burugosu." The blue hair look at him and muttered his name while looking away.

"I have no name." Was his reply, making Akuseru sight, and now he have regrets on what he did a hour ago.

"Then what should I call you then, hmm..." Akuseru said to himself while he put his hand to his chin, until he came to a conclusion. "I'll call you Tsuki, is that okay?" Akuseru asked the young homunculi, who is now thinking of his new name.

Finally, he respond with a nod.

"Okay then Tsuki, what would you like to do now?" Akuseru ask the now name Tsuki as he look at the older boy.