Episode 3(Mercenary route)

A/N: And here it is, the very first fight, I hope I do it great.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
****
[Fuyuki City Docking Port]

It was night, the sky turn dark and the moonlight bright the mostly empty city.

Two woman stand there, staring each other on both side. Scathach look at Boudica, who gaze her intensely, and just smile at her. They both waited for the other to make its first mode, preparing to block or parried.

Then, in a blink of a eye, Scathach disappear and reappear behind Boudica, lashing her spear at her unguarded back.

However, there was a sound of metal hitting on metal, as the Witch of Dun Scaith is surprise as the Queen of Iceni quickly blocked her with her buckler. Catching her off guard, Boudica swing her sword at her left shoulder, but seeing it coming, she quickly roll to her right as the blade misses by a milliseconds.

Boudica then jump back away from her in fifteen meter. 'Ugh, she's fast. I could give her credit there, even for a Lancer class.' Boudica though as she raise her buckler in front of her while her long sword is on her right cheek. 'But I can't waste more time, Akuseru need help against two servant. There's no way he could hold it out against his own'

Meanwhile, Akuseru roll into the corner, dodging a salvo of bullet that almost shot him, and start shoot the Red Rider. The Purple Rider throw her chain dagger nail at the boy, who use his sword to deflected.

Akuseru has been holding out pretty well, but not much well. His servant is been engage against someone on the dock, who seem to be taking a advantage at her for knowing her name.

'Well great, look like I'm being corner.' Akuseru though as he dash toward Purple Rider, who raise her weapon to try to block it. But when Akuseru's sword clashes against her chain daggers, he leave enough power to push her back three feet back.

Akuseru then jump back, avoiding the bullet from hitting him.

At the far distance, Zenka look at them with his binocular, frowning from the battle unfold before him.

"This is not good, they're fighting Akuseru himself. If I'm right, he could be capable to even fight a Heroic Spirit by now." Zenka said to himself, looking at the battle from the distance.

"Oh? A human capable to face a servant by himself? Now this is interesting." Zenka look at the sources to see a girl standing there, watching the battles. She has a long purple hair in pigtails, wearing a white dress with black frill, what catches his attention was the weapon she's used.

'A Archer class?'

Archer stare at the battle before her, and a growing smile slowly appear on her face.

"So, you're summoned too, sister?"
****
[Opening theme: Oath Sigh(Akuseru's version 1)]

The camera move through the ocean as it pan up, showing the bridge. As it passed through, a title appear on the sky.

Fate/Great War
Keybi Namikage walk while looking around the city, with Mata Hari follow her while turned around.

Akuseru's command seal is shown on his left hand.

Kurikaesu sekai
Nando te wo nobashitara

Akuseru got up from the seat and exit the café with Boudica on the exit.

Lorelei sat down the chair.