Episode 1(Thief Route)

A/N: Told ya the next episode will be from another routes.

Disclaimer: Its a damn obvious that I do not own Fate/Stay Night.
****
[Fuyuki City airport, 10 hour ago]

In the Fuyuki City airport, many people are coming out of the airport, having arrive at from the plane.

One lone boy stand out to the other, carrying a black luggage with him; his black hair in a ponytail, a black onyx eyes, and his beautiful face so perfect that people mistook him for a girl; he wore a white pant with black shirt underneath the white jacket.

The boy look around the airport before he look at the watch, seemingly looking for someone or waiting for someone.

"Oni-chan!"

The boy then smile as he look at the voices; there stand two people who is headed straight at him. The first person is a 15 year old girl, with black long hair and black onyx eye just like him, she wear a black sleeved shirt underneath the white sleeveless shirt and a black mini skirt. The second person is a man on his thirties', with black spiky hair and black onyx eye, wearing a black pant with black shirt underneath the black long coat.

The black hair girl glomp him and look at her with her cuteness. "Oni-chan! You're back! I miss you so much!" the boy chuckle as he pat her in the head. "Yeah, yeah, I'm back Keybi, don't get so work up." the boy said as the man came in with the smile.

"So, how had been your vacation in London Zenka?" the man said as Keybi let go of her older brother as he smile at him.

"I have brought what I need for my little sister, old man."
****
[Opening theme: Horizon(Zenka's version 1)]

In the city, the younger Gunner stand on the rooftop and slowly turn around, where the younger Shunko look at Gunner.

The camera move up quickly, where it show a glyph glowing under the numerous weapon on the ground, switching between news after news of the names "Black Thief" in different ages then switch back to the glyph which is now glow brightly.

Standing on the rooftop of a mansion are two siblings, with Zenka on the right side and Keybi on the left side.

Then, as the camera came into the orange sky, a title appear as the scene switch into the city.

Fate/Great War

Nani wo nakushi
Tsusuke ni?

Munashi saga kaze
Noyouni toki wo

On the rooftop of a buiding, Black Thief stand on it while a female Assassin sat on the edge, with Black Thief has his arm fold.

Rupu shiteru

Zenka land on the street as three monster jump toward him, but he spin around with his bo-staff; then he look in front of him to see Keybi pretty much slashing around the shadow wolf, then when she look at Zenka, she smile cutely as she finish slashing the last of them.

Sou muimi nakono
Risou ga

Mojiwa ro koto
Monaku genjitsu ni

Shunko lean on the wall with his arm folded as he close his eyes while looking down.

Yabure satte shimabura