Episode 2(Mercenary route)

Disclaimer: Simple, I own nothing but the OC, now GET. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. HERE!*Falcon punch the lawyer*
****
[Fuyuki City Airport- Shinto district]

Akuseru and Boudicca, or Rider as he prefer for now, had just walk out of the airport, wearing in its casual clothes... well, not really.

While Rider is in her astral form, despite not needing it due to some strange connection to her master, Akuseru is wearing his trademarks clothes, which consist of a black pant and red shirt, underneath the white jacket and a gun holster on his hip, carrying nothing.

As they walk to find a place to stay, they notices a black limo on the street with a butler waiting for someone.

"Ah, you have arrive, Lady Edelfielt."  Said the butler as Akuseru blink and look at two girl standing behind him, making him sight in frustration.

"Oh, what the hell."  Akuseru said as the blonde girl in blue dress walk past him, followed by a young girl in black hair and is wearing... a maid dress.

Rider take a double back and look at a very young maid girl in a odd stare.

"Just, don't ask about it."  Akuseru said with his hand on his face as he shook his head.

This couldn't end well.

There's goes operations "Ice Rage".
****
[Opening: Oath Sigh(Akuseru version 1)]

The camera show the surface of the seas as its moving up, then as it pan up, it show a bridge that it cross under it, then as it show to the sky, it show a title.

Fate/Great War

Keybi walk and look around the city as Assassin  following her.

Akuseru's command seal appear on his hand.

Kurikaesu sekai
Nando te wo nobashitara

Akuseru got up from his seat in café and went to exit the building with Boudicca following him.

Lorelei sat in her office.

Hakanai namida wa
Kokoro tokasu no?

Leo and Saber is sitting in a couch, playing chess.

Miyu, dressing in a maid dress, is serving tea to Luvia and Rider with Berserker in the corner.

Ayako was doing some archery with Archer competing with her.

Another Saber took off Ayaka Sajyou's glasses, who was reaching for her glasses.

Mebae dashita omoi ga
Mune ni hibiita nara

Waver Velvet was smoking while Reines is drinking coffee, with Rider laughing and Lancer sighting.

Keybi and Assassin cooking a meal while Shunko is playing video game with Zenka and two other Assassin.

Saber is standing on the rooftop.

Kimi no tonari de
Zutto kawarazu mamoru darou

Akuseru is standing in a field, he look at his hand and the field change into large tower overlooking the floating city.

Ochita kibou wo hirotte
Asu ni tsunaide yukeba