Congrats Tash

"Sit Becky" she says and I stare at her.
"Ok don't sit" she rolls her eyes and begins.
"So today I got a promotion to Bank Manager!" She says smiling big.
"That's great bab-" I cut off Joe with the biggest sigh of relief.
"Girl I thought you was gon say you pregnant" I say holding my chest. Then I hear,

PAHAHAHA! PREGNANT? HAHA! It was Garfield.

"Babe what-" Tasha starts
"Girl I ain't want no damn kids!"
The look on Tasha's face was disturbing. Her eyelids started trembling at every word he said and her mouth slightly open.

Lemme pin sumn else down right here quick, so after Tasha found out about Snook's bitch she left the streets and got herself a good job as a teller at a bank and got this house but she found out she was 1 month pregnant and cried and cried and cried, that was when I was staying at shaks so me and shaks hadda comfort her but she was a mess, then 3 weeks later she done gone and lost that damn child so she promised herself to get married with someone who loves her and raise a family and shit pssshh.

"What the fuck is your ish nigga?" I say looking at Garfield who's laughing away his life.
"I'm sick of the way you talk to me" he says.
"Whutt chu gon' do KingPin?" I say with one hand on my hip and another on the table leaning in towards him.
"Call me another name one more time"
"Fat Alb-" he slaps me in my face.

Hold tf up.

I turn around with my two hands on my hips trynna remember this correctly. This bitch hit me?

"Learn to keep your damn mouth close bit-" I throw my fist across his face and watch his fall sideways out the chair. I went to my room and came back.
"Becky stop!" Tasha says as I hold my Glock at his head.
"Nobody hits me and gets away motherfucker!" I say pissed off.
"Becky.. Becky" Tasha repeats but my eyes are fixed on Garfield who's hand is up to his face. I lean down and hit him across his head with the back of the gun and throw the chair aside.
"Get out!" I say and he scrambles up. He picks up his shoes and jacket and staggers though the door. I throw his socks behind him and slam the door.
"What is wrong with you?!" Tasha says.
"I don't want him around you!" I say ignoring her rhetorical question.
"He's my boyfriend Becky you should have let me handled it!"
"I already handled it just fine!"
"You need to control your anger!"

"If he can hit me....he damn sure can hit you!" I say and storm off to my car.

I pull up at shaks' house at 10:20pm and knock.
"Yo Becky you oka-"
"Can I come in?" I cut him off.
"Yh.."
I go in and sit on the couch.
"Talk to me" he says.
"Tasha's mad at me cause I fought with her bitch ass boyfriend"
"Words or-" he pause when he say the anger in my eyes.
"Ohhh..right..you okay?"
"Yah I'm fine she just trippin'" I say
"What'd you do?"
"Long story short he hit me I punc-"
"He did what?!"
"Man I'm good"
"Naw I mean why Tasha trippin' you defended yourself"
"Man I doan wanna talk about that anymore I just needed to get away"
"Ok make yourself at home" I smiled.
"Thanks shaks"
"Anytime Becky" he smiled and went to bed.

I dozed off and woke up at 3:22am and went to shaks' bedroom. He was sprawled out on the bed snoring. I smiled and grabbed my keys and left. I got home and texted him at the front door to let him know I'm home. I open the door and see Tasha sitting. She jumped up when she saw me and ran and hug me.
"I'm so sorry" she says.
"It's aiite lemme go" I gently push her off and laughed. We sat all morning eating Fruit loops and talking about baby names.