June

Becky's POV:
Tasha and I decide to have a spa day for me and her. She says we'll go to the spa then the mall to look at toys. I'm excited to do these activities since CJ hasn't been playing that role. All he's been doing is bragging about it but not paying me much attention. We have a picnic to attend next week.
"Are you ready?" Tasha asks from the front while I grab my phone.
"Yahh I'm just trynna find my sandals"
"Ehem!" She points at the mat as the sandals sit there as if imitating her posture, hands on her hip and tapping her foot. I laugh and grab them and put them on. It takes time for me to sit and stand because my belly is growing.
"Thanks Tash" I laugh and walk pass her as she locks the door. I get in and strap up and start the car. Tasha seems so breezy about it maybe because she's experienced it even if it was for the tiniest while.
"You got us reservations?" I ask pulling out of the driveway. She nods and takes out her phone. She smiles at it and types away.
"Prince charming?" I ask laughing.
"Pssshh he's at work so he just texted me to check in" she says putting it back in her bag.
"We're having leave next month huh?" She asks.
"Yahh but we could as well take it now since we hardly go" she laughs and I pull into the mall parking lot.

"Good morning we're here for the 9:00" Tasha says and the lady guides us to our stations where we get our manis and pedis.
"How's CJ?" Tasha asks.
"He's really happy" I say thinking about that day at work that he introduced me and the baby to his colleagues.
"Great how's work going?"
"Good..I'm thinking about moving in with CJ, we talked about it but I can't just leave you...yuh know?" honestly I just don't think I'm ready to live with CJ.
"Wow no its okay I'd miss you but if it's what you want then you definitely should" she rubs my hand.
"I'm still thinking about it" I say
"That's good...just trust your gut" I smile.

We finish up our spa day and head to the baby store around 11:30am.
"Omg Becky look" she holds up a cute teddy bear with a bow tie.
"He looks like shaks" we laugh and go through the toys on the shelf. I see a stuffed turtle and quickly throw it back.
"Hey wait this is the same turtle you had when you were 10" she said smiling. Tears flew down my eyes and I quickly flick them away.
"Can we go for ice cream?" I ask her and she smiles like a child.
"Yassss" she leaves and I look back at the turtle and reminisce...

Mom: Becky take diggles and hide under your bed okay?
Dad: Allie where you at?!
Mom: Becky go!

"Becky!" I snap out if it and rush out the store to join Tasha.

I sat in the store picking at the ice cream.
"Becky I'm sure that baby would love to taste that ice cream" she says noticing I wasn't eating. I laugh and eat a scoop.
"Are you okay?" She says looking at me.
"Yahh.."
"Are you sure?" I nod. Her phone rings and she picks up.

"Hello?" She then laughs.
"No I'm with Becky"
"Really? Yah that would be a great idea" she smiles
"OK....I love you more...haa OK"

"Sorry that was-" she says after hanging up.
"Shaks I know.." I looked away.
"..so he was thinking we should throw a baby shower next month like the 8th" she says smiling.
"That's a good idea" I smile and take another scoop.
"So we'll get the decorations later and prepare" I nod and she smiles.

Tasha's POV:
Becky's not herself and it really worries me. I'm trying everything in my power to cheer her up but something's really bothering her.
"Haven't you heard from CJ today?" She shakes her head.
"Why not?" I ask and she shrugs.
"Becky please talk to me" I say holding her hand. She puts down the spoon.

"I'm just unhappy I dunno why but I feel alone....I know you guys are here but I want CJ to be more involved in my pregnancy..." Tears flow down her eyes and I wipe her face.
"Just talk to him..." She nods and I hug her. I pray she doesn't lose this baby.