What just happened?

2:30pm and Tasha is twerking her ass on my bed.
"Tasha move" I laugh out and push her.
"Come twerk it like Miley" she says pulling me up.

1 2 3! And we were twerking it like Miley. I was laughing so hard when Tash fell off the bed. She started laughing then her phone buzzed and she read the messages. The smile faded and tears flowed down Tasha's face.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Mark...he's married..."
"How'd you know?" She showed me the phone and I looked at the picture her friend sent her. He's at the mall with a pregnant woman holding hands.
"Dang Tasha check that ass" Tasha leaves the room and lies down on the couch.
"Don't even start all that crying you're beautiful and any man who let's you go is a jackass you hear me?" She just stares at the black screen of the TV.
"Ok here's what go get dressed and come let's go for ice cream"
"No I'm fine..."

CJ: babe I'll pick you up at 3:30
Me: OK.

"I've gotta get ready but when I come back we'll have we time okay?" She nods slowly and draws her knees up to her chest. Sigh.

I got dressed and waited for CJ at 3:25.
"Have fun Becky" she says reaching for her phone.
"I'll text you later" I say when I hear him beeping outside. I hopped in the car and was on my way to wherever he was taking me.

Tasha's POV:
I'm mentally and physically drained. I just wanna be alone.

I hear a knock at the door 20 minutes later. I slowly open the door.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to see Becky"
"She's not here"
"Where is she?"
"Out with CJ" I sniffled
"Are you okay?"
"Yes"
"No you're not Tasha what's wrong" I step aside and shaks comes in. I tell him about Mark and he holds me close
"Its okay you'll be fine" I cry on his chest and he sits me down and rocks me.
"Why does everything tumble down when I think its going great?"
"That's just how life goes.." He say sighing.
"I'm sorry" I say looking at his tear stained shirt. He laughs.
"It's okay that's what I'm here for right?" He looks at me and smiles.

I lean in and kiss him deeply. I pull back..
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I ju-" he shuts me up with another kiss and lies me down on the couch. He then kisses my neck and go down. Before I could blink my shirt is off and his pants and boxer are off and eventually we're lying here naked. I feel him thrusts deep as I gasp and moan. I close my eyes as he breathes heavily on my neck. He goes faster and I moan out his name. The couch along with us shake in a swift motion and I squirt. He goes faster and faster and faster-

I open my eyes and look at my phone.

Shaks: I'm sorry I left so abruptly but I didn't mean for that to happen I'm sorry if I hurt you.
Me: it's OK...I think I'm in love with you.

I smile and close my eyes to relive that moment.

Becky's POV:
CJ took me to a concert and I wasn't focused at all. My mind was somewhere else. I told CJ I didn't feel well and that I'd text him when I got home. He stayed with a few buddies and I caught a cab. I knock on the door and shaks opened.
"Becky what are you doing her-" I kissed him before he could finish and pushed him back inside shutting the door behind me. I took off my shirt then his and pushed him on the floor gently. He didn't resist me, I threw our undies aside and sat on top of his dick sliding it right in. He moaned and gripped my waist following my up and down movement. He then flipped us over and with him on top in control he went faster and faster! I wrapped my legs around his waist and hands around his neck trying to catch my breath.

12:00am. I laid in his chest.
"I love you too shaks" I said and he held me closer.