Two.

Everyone was excited about the baby. Except for Lori of course. I have no clue why she started hating me, it just . . . happened. Daryl was there to make sure she didn't hurt me or the baby.

The prison was full of people, we've picked up a few people along the way. All the other people are happy about the baby. It seems whenever you say the word 'baby' they all get excited.

"Counsel meeting, now." Rick called from the halls. Me, Daryl, Sasha, Glenn, and Maggie walked into the meeting room. (I'm not gonna follow the story line for long. So I'm just changing it up a bit.)

"Since we have a lot more people here, we need more food." Rick looks over to mine and Daryl's direction, but I know he is only saying that to Daryl. Daryl nods and pulls me closer to him.

"And since we haven't found any remains of Carol and Lori," Ricks voice cracking with every word he said. "We'll set up a memorial."

Shane walks into the room, staring at me with his evil eyes. (Remember, not following the story line (; ) "The fences." Was all he had to say as we all rushed out the door. I was only speed walking because my belly was so big. Daryl stayed close to me.

He has tried stopping me from going outside and dealing with walkers, but he knows that I won't listen. There were at least a four dozen walkers pushing on one part of the wire fence.

We all grabbed sticks as we started to stab their mushy skulls. I came up to one walker, who looked quite familiar. My face paled, and my stomach dropped. It was my mother.

Daryl's / /

I looked over to Mya who was just staring at a walker. I walked up to her, "Mya, you okay?" She didn't answer. She started to walk up to the fence and put her hand up to it, I lunged forward and grabbed her.

"Mya! What are you doing?" I said worried. She looked at me. He eyes tearing up.

"T-thats," she pointed towards the female walker. "My mom." A pang of guilt rushed through me. I pulled her closer to me, and hugged her.

"It's okay." I rubbed her back as we sat there, on the ground. Everyone else, stabbing walkers in the head.