Four.

I wake to hear hushed voices near my cell. I stay where I am laying, with my eyes still closed. I listen in. "What is she going to do when she sees her?" Rick whispers to... who?

"I don't know. I just hope there's no fight between them." I hear Daryl huff. Who are they talking about? I sit up, stretching my stiff back. "Sleep well?" Daryl asks and he sends me a warm smile. I nod as I stand up and walk over to him.

He places his hand on my belly and a kiss to my lips. I look to Rick, whose expression is unreadable. I see a flash of dark hair behind Rick. "Listen Mya. When I was in the tombs, I found Carol and Lori. They aren't dead." Oh my god. Carols back, and Lori. I move away from Daryl as I walk down the steps to find Carol and I run into Lori.

She seems surprised to see me. I smirk at her before I walk away to find Carol. I see her in the kitchen, I walk in and hug her. "Are you okay? Where were you?" I asked.

She smiles at me. "Yes I am okay. Well, when we were in the tombs and the walkers got in, we ran into the control room. I thought you were with us, but you weren't. How did you escape them anyways?" She says. I smile at her and give her another hug.

*FLASHBACK*

The walkers were close behind us, me, Carol and Lori were running for our lives. I turn around to see the walkers haven't turned the corner yet but I didn't want them catching up. We all kept running until another herd of walkers cut us off. We turned left and ran down another hallway. I felt two hands push me down, Lori. I glare at her as I try to stand up, my belly getting in the way. I struggled to get up, the walkers were getting closer.

 I hear a loud SLAM! I'm glad Carol and Lori are safe. A skinny male walker falls on top of me, I push it as far as I can from me as possible. I reach down to grab my knife from my belt, I stab the walker in the stomach. All it's insides fall on top of me so I smell like one of them, then I plunge my knife into it's head. I watch as all the walkers shuffle by, I just hope the others are okay. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oh my! I am so sorry Mya!" Carol says, giving me another hug. I just nod at her and smile. "Yeah, my girl is pretty clever huh?" I hear Daryl's rough voice from behind me, I let go of Carol as I walk up to Daryl. I press my lips onto his and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away, smiling at me. I yawn as I stretch my sore back, I look outside and it looks to be about four P.M. "I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit, okay?" Daryl nods at me, before I walk towards my cell Daryl gives me another kiss. 

**3 A.M**

I am woken by a sharp pain in my stomach, and dampness between my legs. "Daryl." I shake him. He doesn't move. Another wave of pain comes over me. I struggle to keep in the screams. "Daryl, wake up!" I yell. He jumps and flips over. Worry is spread over his face. He already knows whats happening. He grabs my arm, helping me up. "Rick! Hershel!" He yells loudly. Rick, Hershel, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, and Sasha come running out. "The baby is coming!" Daryl tells them as he leads me to the infirmary. "Daryl, I can't walk any farther." I groan in pain. He quickly picks me up bridal style and runs into the infirmary. 

He lays me down on a bed, everyone surrounds me. He hold my hand tightly. Hershel pulls down my pants and drapes a blanket over me. "Maggie, Beth, I need your help. Glenn I need towels, Sasha get Mya a glass of water and pain killers. Daryl, keep her calm." Hershel instructs. "It's okay Mya, keep breathing. Deep breaths. Oh my god this is really happening." I lightly chuckle at him. 

"I need you to start pushing Mya. Ready? Okay. One, two, three - push!" I push as hard as I can, the pain is unbearable. I scream out in pain and push again. I hear little cries coming from the end of the bed, that's all I hear before everything goes black. 

_________________________

The baby is here! YAY!! Hope you are all as excited as I am!