Part 2// It's been 11 years

Now Bandit is 14 years old

Bandit's POV

I wake up in the warehouse. It's big and someone just left it. I find John, Shane and Kate eating cans of beans.

"Finally you're awake!" Kate laughs hard. 

"Should I go back to sleep or what?" I say sassy. They all laugh and I smile.

This is my family. John said he found me on the street. They said a paper was with the baby and blanket to. It was written 'Bandit' on it. They normaly just call me Bree. 

"Today it is." said Shane. He hands me a gun. 

"Hey, I'm getting tired of this shit!" I say disliking.

"Bree, you know it has to be done." John says.

We gather in Shanes rusty car and leave for the bank. We get in and raise our guns.

"MONEY IN THE BAG, NOW!!" Kate yells and her red lipstick makes her even look more dangerous. We got our money. "MOVE OUT NOW, GUYS!!" 

I hear the police is coming, my adrenaline pumps. I jump in the backseat with John.

"HIT THE GAS, NOW!!" I yell.

 We leave fast and head for the warehouse. After three days we head for the city. We get the cheapest can food we can find. Then Kate and I go get makeup and clothes while the guys get our drugs. I see a paper with the title 'MISSING' on it. It says 'Bandit Lee Way gone missing on August the 12th. Please call the police if you seen her.' The baby on the picture looks happy. It's probably dead by now, come on, it's been 11 years!!

When we meet at 6PM at Shanes car they got our Heroine and we got the shirts. We head home. I get John's old shirt. It's oversized but I love it. It smells like men. I comb my hair with the new comb that Kate and I bought.

Lindsey's POV

I'm trying to still have hope. My little Bandit is dead. I can't even imagine... 

"Lindsey..." Gerard rubs a circle on my back with his hand. "Bandit, she's intelligent. She's alive. She's fine. We just have to find her."

"Gerard, don't you understand! This world is to large! We will never find her, never!" I burst into tears. He lifts me up and we sits down in the sofa. I sob on his chest and he puts on the news. 

"A gang of robbers has robbed a bank in downtown LA. If you see one of these following, call the police. Shane Livingstone, Kate Sharp or John Rowe. The last member is still unknown but she looks like this; a  girl that look awfuly much like me shows up. But she has Gerards nose and his eyes.

"G-g-g Gerard..." I say. "She looks just like us."

"Yes... She, she... does." He pauses the screen and we admire the girl. She is a mashup of me and Gerard. 

"We must call the cops." Gerard looks at me.

"Gerard, I got my hope back!"