Part 7// A new sibling

It's raining outside when I wake up, but I have a big smile on my face. I find strenght though the skies are grey. I sit up and get out of the bed, placing my feet on the cold wooden floor. I go to my closet and pick an MCR tee and my black thights with leather on the knees. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. Quietly I walk to dad's office. I knock.

"Come in!" Dad says. I step in and close the door.

"Oh, hi Bandit. Are you up this early?" He has his sketchbook and pencils on the desk. I nod.

"Are you drawing?" I ask and smile. I take a chair and sit next to him. He has been drawing comics. I pick 'em up and read. "It's good!"

"Not really." He blushes. "I wrote a song to you, by the way, but I need you to play these chords."

He shoves a paper with his messy handwriting on. An C followed by a G... Well, I pick up my guitar and plug it in while dad warms up his vocals.

"One two three four!!" I shout.

"Gravity don't mean to much to me,

I'm who I got to be, this pigs are after me, after you,

run away, like it was yesterday

if we could run away, run away from here!" Dad sings and I do an awesome solo. I push the strings and do what I love, play guitar!

"I got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow point smile! Let's blow a hole in this town!! I do my talking with my laserbeam!"

Dad is the best at writing songs!

"That was really cool!" I shout, he made that song for me! "What's it called?"

"Bulletproof Heart." he smiles. "I thought on you when I made it. So it's a gift to you."

I hear a yawn from the door. Mom stands there with one arm on the wall.

"You two woke me up. But the noise was good." She laughs softly. Dad blushes and I jump up and throw my fist in the air. When we eat breakfast I feel the false laughs when I tell them anything.

"There's obviusly something you want to tell me. Spit it out killjoys!" I say and smile.

"Yeah, about that..." Dad says and look at mom.

"Bandit, you're gonna get a sibling. I'm pregnant." Mom and dad smiles shyly. A tornado of feelings that I don't understande is swirling around in my body. I feel... proud? Yeah, I feel proud!

"Yes!! OMG." I smile like crazy. "I'm so glad!" Now they begin to smile.

"We thought Mikey for a boy and for a girl Police, to catch Bandits!" She laughs. "No, we're open to ideas."

"I like Kate for a girl, and Gerard Jr." I say simply.

"Kate is good." Mom says. "I don't know about Gerard Junior. I don't think I could stand two Gerards running around in my house."

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Nothing." Dad has a big smile on his lips. "Absolutely nothing."

"Can we go to the park or something?"

Dads smile sank faster than Titanic.

Oh fuck, he doesn't want to take me to the park again. I might have triggered a flashback.

OMG I'm back. This was the first story that I wrote on wattpad. I expect none to actually read this but if you do- HI!!