Part 4// A Call to Your Idol or Dad?

I woke up with hope that morning. I looked at the clock on my desk. 11PM?! I hurry up. My MCR shirt that I got from Jake and black skin jeans and my new black combat boots. Black it is, folks! I comb my hair. I open my door to the hallway. I hurry  to the breakfast. It's all empty, shit! I look at the desk. A tray of food stands there. A sandwich and some milk is on it. And a note from Martina. I eat it. Wow, I'm really hungry.

I got dads number. I'm calling him right now.

"Gerard Way?" Dad answers. 

"Dad? It's me, Bandit!" I reply.

"B-B-Bandit, is it you?" He sounds wierded out.

"Yeah, it's me! The police gave me your number!"I try to lighten up the mood.

"Bandit, they've actually found you!" He sounds happy now. I hear how he calls for Lindsey in the background. "You wanna talk to mommy?" I say  yes and he gives the phone to mom.

"Bandit? Are you here?" A worried Lindsey answers.

"Mom, it's me!" I say. "It's Bandit."

"Honey! I've missed you so much!" Mom replies. "You think we can set up a meeting?  You know with Uncle Mikey and Frank? Where are you?" 

"At the police station, don't worry. I wanna meet everyone again!" I laugh.

"Come to our house then. It's on Waterlily Street 22nd." She sounds exited. "See you tomorrow, Bandit!"

I watch my Twitter soon after that. Gerard Way put out a message to the fans: My daugther is back! My little Bandit!

All of his fans comments happy comments. I smile. I run in to Jake's room. He greets me with a kiss. 

Oh, and he learned me how to play guitar. He told me I was a natural. Three months before I couldn't play a guitar. That feels wierd. Jake's red guitar is kinda mine now. Hehe. I feel like I've connected with my parents, become their daughter. I plug in his guitar. A chord to test. Then I release all my feelings in Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by MCR. Jake smiles. I sing in.

"You're the broken glas in the morning light, So just save yourself I'll hold them back tonight!" I push even harder on the strings. "Who-o-o-o-a!!" 

Jake kisses me once again. I feel like the happiest person alive. My father is Gerard Way. My mother is Lyn-Z. My uncle is Mikey Way. My boyfriend is Jake. I try to keep the shine up. But the bullies like Serena, they get me on the lowest level possible. I even cut myself, but scars doesn't make me feel better. They hurt even more than words. But now, when I think back on my life with the gang, I missed something very important. Love. I was hard at heart. My heart was of steel. Now I can actually FEEL something. My stomach is two thousand butterflies that storm inside me. I can't wait to meet everyone!