01. Late, Again

First werewolf story, so give it a chance :)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Copyright © Pineapple7Mango 2013

Copyright © FJMiah 2013  All Rights Reserved. 

Danica rushed into the school late on the first day of school, she was continuing her education going into post-16 education.

"You're late." The very familiar voice of her beloved friend and the future Alpha whispered in her ear causing her to jump out of her skin.

"And you're not?" Danica arched an eyebrow.

"Course not," he shrugged, swinging an arm over her shoulder guiding her to her form.

"Of course not you're the freaking future Alpha and I'm just a mare human you're all stuck with." She told him bitterly. In an elite wolf school where the only humans were other werewolves mates who have decided to get educated here and herself. Danica was adopted by the Alpha himself and his wife, fourteen years ago during the reformation of the pack. Since the age of three the Alpha and his wife have been the parental figures ever since she can remember.

"Nic, is that bitterness I hear in your voice?" The future Alpha, Christopher questioned.

Danica stopped and turned around facing Christopher "You know everyone thinks it, everyone asked the question why am I even here considering I'm not even a mate of a wolf let alone a wolf and not only that I'm going to be late to form and get detention."

Christopher chuckled. "If they have a problem with you they should take it up with me first then we'll see where they're standing." He told her jaw clenched, he hated it when anyone would say anything against Danica, no matter who you are to him he had already said that when he found his mate she would have to accept Danica before anything else. "Danica, don't worry you won't be getting detention." He winked at her then pulled her to her form room.

Christopher knocked on the door before opening it. He scanned the room before his eyes landed on the teacher, Mark Allen. "Mr. Allen," Christopher called the attention of the teacher who was taking the register of the class. His eyes snapped to the future Alpha giving him his undivided attention as well as the rest of the class, girls gained a dreamy eyed look whereas the boys fixed up their posture. His eyes scanned the room once more as he picked up an unfamiliar scent of a wolf which belonged to the assistant teacher who was surrounded by a group of unmated female werewolves. Christopher's stare was locked on the assistant teach as he spoke "Danica was with me, sorry for any inconvenienced caused hope she doesn't get in trouble."

Mr. Allen's gaze as well as the rest of the classes gaze travelled to Danica, "nonsense, it's fine," Mr. Allen rushed out. "Danica, you're excused." He said with a nod.

"Thanks bro," Danica told him strutting into class taking her seat ignoring the stares she was getting from the rest of the class which she was use to. As she sat there her friend James who hasn't met his mate came up to her sitting on her desk.

"'Sup Nic," James greeted her using the nickname she had had ever since she could remember. "Why were you really late?"

"I over slept," she said sheepishly. "So did Chris."

"Obviously," James smirked. "Don't you always?"

"Not always," she nudged him off the table just as the first period bell rang. She could feel someone's stare on the back of her head, ignoring it she pulled James off the floor and out the room.