02. Birthday Slpah

"James!" Danica hissed as she waited outside the boys changing rooms. "What the heck are you doing? We're going to be late for P.E."

            "Just give me a minute and I'll be out." He yelled back.

            "Hey Danica," Jason greeted. "What are you doing out here?"

            "Waiting for James," she sighed. "Happy Birthday, you doing anything special?"

            "Haven't really thought about it, got anything in mind?" He asked suggestively, causing Danica to slightly blush, she couldn't deny he had looks.

            "Maybe," she replied playing along.

            A group of boys came out of the changing room cutting the conversation to an end, shouting happy birthday to Jason. "NOW!" One of the lads yelled, on queue the boys bombarded Jason with water balloons as well as hitting Danica who was standing next to him. Danica winced as the cold water balloons burst against her bare skin stinging.

            "James!" She yelled as she knew he was the ring leader behind this little fiasco.

            "You yelled?" An amused James appeared in front of a drenched Danica.

            "James," Danica spoke slowly. "I am going to skin your hairy ass alive."

            "Nic, that's just the beginning." He smirked

            She opened her mouth to shout at James only to be closed shut, as they poured a freezing bucket of water over head causing her to flinch at the runny coldness that stung through and through. "That fucking stung, you ass. Was that really compulsory? I'm already drenched."

            "Crucial. That was for your assistance and genius brain behind the drenching on my birthday." James smirked. "That look suits you, very well." He said eying her. Her white blouse was soaked clinging onto her flesh allowing her undergarments to be seen. Her shorts stuck to her thighs. "Red is a good colour on you." He winked. "Nic, is that lace?" He raised an eye brow.

            Danica back handed him, walking away knowing full well that the rest of the boys were looking at her. She was used to being looked at she knew very well she had a good body and wasn't that bad looking either. The boys wolf whistled behind her. "Perves." She muttered knowing every single one of them heard her clearly as if she had said it loudly.

            "Hey Nic," James caught up with her outside heading towards the sports hall. "Don't be a grumpy cat."

            "James, I'm freaking wet."

            James chuckled, he placed his hands on her shoulders and said, "I know I tend to have that effect on women but didn't expect to have it on you too."

            "James shut it before I punch you home, where it hurts most." James made a face as his hands went there automatically, protecting them. "I'm cold."

            "Then why didn't you say?" Danica shook her head in disbelief. "Come on," he took her hand leading the way to the sports hall.

            James walked into the sports hall hand in hand with Danica where the class had started and in full session, interrupting the man in the middle of talking. The class gave their undivided attention to the two ignoring the teacher, realising so the teacher turned around to see the distraction.

            The teacher turned around locking eyes with Danica causing her to feel an over whelming feeling at the depth of her pit, his eyes clouded over darkening with each passing moment. He took in the two, the girl and boy stood behind him holding hands, his heart beat sped up and his eyes locked with the girls quickly replace by sheer anger and jealousy that rushed through him as he saw she was holding the boys hand and to add injury to insult her clothing were soaked revealing her lacy red undergarment. He could feel his eyes darken. A group of boys entered the hall in their kit distracting him who were soaking wet too which reminded him of the wet girl.