04. Two Summers' Back

"Danica!" Avery yelled from downstairs. "Get your lazy ass down here this instance."

            "Danica," her mum said from the other side of the door. "Get up now or Avery's coming up."

            "Danica!" Avery yelled, barging into the bedroom only to find Danica fast asleep on top of her duvet. "Danica, what's wrong with you? Get up now we're going to be late, again. It's only been two weeks back to school and this is probably the tenth time were late!"

            Danica waved an arm as to tell her to shut up. "Go away," she muttered sleepily.

            Approaching footsteps came toward her stopping at the foot of the bed, "Danica I'm warning you."

            "Go away."

            "You asked for it," Ave muttered, pouring a bucket of cold water getting Danica to jump out of bed.

            "You Fucking Bitch!" Danica Screamed. "Was that Fucking necessary?" she asked getting out of her wet bed, "Hate you," she muttered to Ave walking past her into the bathroom joined to her bedroom, slamming the door shut.

            "Love you too," Avery called out in a sing song voice.

            Danica hopped into the shower cleaning herself, then stood there warming up her body with the hot water that came pouring out of the shower.

            "Hey, Dan we don't have all day, hurry up."

            Danica came out of the shower shortly after, wrapped in white fuzzy towels muttering curses under her breath.

            "You know I can hear you."

            "Good." She blow dried her hair and the pulled it up into a messy bun, her fringe came out framing her face.

            "Here put these on," Avery handed her a pair of black skinny jeans with a chiffon white blouse which Danica paired with her red and white converse. "Stay still," she ordered her friend as she applied eyeliner on her and handed her lip tint. "There, now let's go."

            "Wait," Danica said getting her red leather jacket. "Now we can go."

            "How are you planning of getting there, Einstein?"

            "Follow me," Danica led the way to the garage. "My parents are busy and Chris is clearly at the school since he's teaching so that means..." Danica wondered around the garage coming to a stop in front of the covers vehicles and uncovered the vehicle in one swift movement revealing the shiny motorbikes that hid under. "These babies." Danica gave Avery a mischievous grin.

            "Danica are you crazy?" Avery asked.

            Danica showed with her pointing finger and thumb how crazy she was. "Just a little."

            Danica put on her Helmet and handed one to Avery, who shook her head, "No, you know your mum would flip not to mention the Alpha and Chris's reaction."

            "Chill," she told her friend swinging her leg over her Motorbike, starting the ignition as she opened the garage door. "Hop on, it's going to be fine, I promise you won't get in trouble."

            "Dan,-"

            "Ave, you can always walk to school being even more late than we already are."