#2: Wait IM JEALOUS?

LUNCH

.:Garfield's (BeastBoy) POV:.
Did Raven actually blushed? It was a joke! I was actually expecting her to punch my face or kick me in the leg or something something.

That was so unexpected! I mean "The Ice Queen" "The Cruel and the Dark Princess" can actually blush?!

"-stBooooy!! BEASTIE!!" Terra  shouted at me while waving her right hand in front of my face

"Terra? When did you get here?" I asked confused, since I was really in a deep thought

"Duh? I was walking with you right from the start." She looks at me like she's doubting something "You okay bb?"

I smiled at her "What do you mean I'm okay? IM SUPER DUPER OKAY!" She laughed "Ooookay, then! Let's go and meet up with Robin and the others at the Titan Table"

Speaking of the Titan Table, thats the table in the middle of the lunch room. It is the MOST biggest table and its only reserved for us. Well cause we are the Titans. Raven doesn't sit with us, she sits with the student council president Karen. She said she wanted to avoid those social casualties but how can she do that? SHES LIKE THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL like wtf man.

(A/N): Karen is Bumblebee and she has her own table cause well she is the president, her table is the second luxurious next to the Titans Table.

When we entered the cafeteria we heard lots of screaming.

"Omg its Gar!!! Kyaaaaaaa"
"YEAH YEAH! And he's with his girlfriend TARA!!! PLEASE NOTICE ME!!"
"AHMEGERRD THEY LOOK SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!! #GOALS!!"

All we can do is just say hi.
We sat down and the doors opened and Rachel Roth. And of course there are screaming too.

"Oh my Goooosh! Its The Ice Queen! She's soooo beautiful!!!"
"OMG OMG I THINK SHE'S A BETTER PAIR TO GAR THAN TARA!"
"She's sooooo perfect 💜"

She sat with Bumblebee and well ate, we don't actually need to go line up to get food, food is served for us. Cool right?

Since Terra is my girlfriend she's sitting with us in The Titans Table, actually Bumblebee can too, cause well she's the girlfriend of Cyborg, but she doesn't want to cause of Raven.

"Bb, look! Bee and Rae are walking towards us with their plates" Victor tapped my shoulder.

Well... WHAT?! This is insanely unlike her! I mean, why .. WHAT?!

"Hey boo, do you guys have more space for two?" Bee smiled

"Of course friend Bumblebee and friend Raven! You are most welcome in our table!" Starfire chirped in delight.

Raven sat beside Robin, they seemed to be secretly talking to each other. Why does she have to sit with Rob? I mean she can sit beside Cy or Bee right? Wait WTF AM I THINKING?! Am I jealous? WAIT WHAT! NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! UGHHH!!!

.:Rachel's (Raven) POV:.
As soon as I walked into the cafeteria lots of people started screaming, shouting. How annoying!

"Hey Rach! Hey wanna sit with The Titans today?" Karen offered me again, i mean she does that everyday !

"No, as I said I'm avoiding those social casualties." I said in a monotone.

Karen laughed "Silly you, you can't avoid being part of the social casualty cause you're already part of it! You are like the MOST popular girl in school, how can you not avoid social casualties"

I sighed "You have a point there. Fine let's go, whatever"

We picked up our plates and went to the Titans Table. They are all shocked, the most shocked person there was BeastBoy.

"Hey boo, do you guys have more space for two?" Bee smiled

"Of course friend Bumblebee and friend Raven! You are most welcome in our table!" Starfire chirped in delight.

I sat beside Robin.
"Why the change of heart, Raven"

I looked down "Cause Karen is right, I'm already part of the social casualty, no use to avoid it now"

"You really hate getting attention do you?" Robin smiled

"Yeahh..." I said

I took a glance at bb and saw him staring at me and Robin like crazy confused. Is he jealous or something? Wait he has a girlfriend.

Oh shit, he noticed that I'm staring at him, WTF DID HE JUST BLUSHED AND LOOKED AWAY?!

He messed up his hair and he put his head down. Tara seems to be worried.

I blurted out a laugh. Oops

.:AUTHORS NOTES:.

OOOOOO HE IS JEALOUUUUUS!!! HAHA OH WELL! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Terra: Y U DO DIS TO ME
Me: Cause I hate you

I hate her 😊