#5: Dream

.:Rachel's (Raven) POV:.
-Time Jump • 12:30 PM • LUNCH-

I feel like throwing up tbh, i just wanna go back to the Tower, and well so I did.

Its actually forbidden to go back to the dorms in lunch time but I don't really care, i'm part of the Titans, they can't expel me.

I went strait to my room, and took a nap ...

.: Raven's Dream :.

"BEASTBOY DUCK!" I said as I focus my powers at trigon "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!"

My powers didn't even tickle him.

"RAVEEEN! LOOK OUT!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

.: END :.

"Hah haah ha, w-what kind of hah w-weird dream haah is thaaht?" I wondered gasping for air.

I just remembered that i said something weird in my dream is it .. "Azarath, Metrion ... Zinthos?" I muttered

Suddenly a black beam blasted out of my palms.
OKAY WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WTF I HAVE POWERS? Okay okay caaaalm down. Don't let your emotions go ahead of you...

Okay, what kind of sorcery is this. Okay let's try and call Rob and see if he knows how to deal with this weird power. I must admit though, this is awesome.

I went to the lockers and see if I could find Robin, and I did he's with Garfield.

"Robin!" I called out his name while people are gathering around us. GREAT 😒

"Hey Rae, what's up?" He waved

"I need to talk to you, it's something important and ... private" I said and the people are fangirling like wtf

"Okay then.." He said awkwardly while beastboy is making that shocked face, like he just saw a ghost.

Me and Robin went outside the school yard.

"What is it Raven?" Robin asked in a confused voice.

"I have powers, Robin." I said in a scared voice. "Whenever I say the words 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos' AH-" Black beams suddenly shooted out my hands. I suddenly burst into tears. I'm not that emotionally stabled without my meditation.

Robin hugged me "It's okay, its okay just breathe. BREATHE" I took a deep breath and hugged Robin back.

Suddenly a bunch of students went out and saw us hugging, we didn't care too much problems are pilling up to even care.

Robin broke our hug and said "Raven, Listen to me. Stay away from BeastBoy as much as possible. He's the reason why you're powers from the past got hidden deep deep inside of you. He is the reason why we forgot our powers in the first place. I'll explain everything once we get back the tower. Cy and Bee already know that this is gonna happen. Do not tell BeastBoy and Terra about this. "

"Okay, I understand" I said in a monotone.

The time Robin walked Away, i felt like something inside of me was missing. A girl who is brave, has no fear of anything. What happened to me?

"AGHH" My head suddenly hurt, I collapsed on my knees. These flashbacks are suddenly going through my head. All of what happened before, who I was before and what I was before even now. "That's it! I'm Raven" I got up and ran as fast as I could, back to the Tower.

I grabbed my scissors, went to the bathroom and quickly cut of my long hair. I searched my closet --- searched for my dark blue coat and my one piece suit. I put them all on, and went strait up the rooftop of the Tower. I ran until I get to the edge and jumped.

Before I knew it I was flying!  This is the feeling that's what been missing! I went to the nearby abandoned ocean and said "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!!!" I shot a really powerful beam to the water. I can control it! I REMEMBER NOW! WHO I WAS AND WHO I REALLY AM! THIS IS AMAZING!

Okay wait --- before i get carried away i must meditate, or my powers will go crazy, just like last time. I clenched my fist and flew back home.

Author's Notes!

Eyooo~ so so so sorry for the late update! I really had fun writing this chapter cause well.  IDK HAHAHA HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!