#8: Chaos

.: RAVEN's POV:.
It's been two days since Robin made that crazy lie about us being together. Everyone's been shook that Robin and Kory (Starfire) broke up because he's been in a secret relationship with me. He still didn't tell me why he did that. Whenever I ask why, his reply is always "It's for the best. Just trust me and stay away from beast boy." Or something along the lines.

I mean I always stay away from beast boy but this is the first time Robin actually said it verbally. Or at least command me to. Could it be that he likes me? No. He's heart was always set on Kory (starfire). Although Kory never really did mind the fiendish stunt that Robin pulled. They are still in good terms. I guess they have a plan or something. I don't know. If this is about popularity purposes. This is really going too far.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

It's finally lunch. I've been so stressed lately. A lot of people has been questioning me with questions i'm to afraid to answer because It might ruin Robin's plan.

I've decided to go with the flow. Our classroom door opened while I was fixing my things. Robin came and said "C'mon babe, let's go." He smirked and grabbed my hand.

"Mhmm." I nodded and just went with him.

We walked through the halls, holding hands. Sometimes Robin would put his arm around my waist.

We then arrived at the cafeteria. At the Titan's table. Tara and Beast Boy are already there.

Me and Robin sat beside each other. I could already feel the glares of the couple in front of us. I can't help but smirked. Looking at Beastboy's face is so amusing. He looks like he'd seen a ghost and Tara has this worried look on her face while watching BeastBoy.

"UUUUGGGHHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! This is not right! Robin should be with Kory and Rachel should be with-" BeastBoy stood up and bursts into frustration.

"With who?" Robin said before BeastBoy could even finish his sentence.

BeastBoy's face suddenly became flustered. "I-ah um .. Tha-" he stammered.

"Just shut your nonsense and eat. You're causing a scene Garfield. Just leave us be." I said so our situation won't get worse.

"That's right Gar Gar. Let's just leave this rude witch! She's not worth it." Tara said in a sweet loving way.

Suddenly Tara'a food came flying to her face.

"KYAAAAAAA! MY HAIR! YOU! YOU DID THIS." She squealed while pointing to me.

"Tell me how could I do that to you when we're at the other end of this massive Titan table huh?" I said savagely in a monotone. "You know what Robin, let's just go. Sweet loving Tara here made me loose my appetite."

I grabbed Robin's hand and he let our fingers interlock. We made our way to the park. Where no one was.

"It was you wasn't it?" Robin crossed his arms.

"I can't help it! My powers just automatically moves by itself!" I said.

"Remember how you meditate before and after we fight evil before?" Robin asked me.

"Of course, I still do it up to now. If I don't my powers might go crazy." I reasoned.

"Alright. I trust you. Just try to get yourself to calm down at times like those." He said. We stood up and before I went to go to class. He hugged me. As a friend.

AUTHOR's NOTES.
HELLO! Sorry for the trashy update! But i wanted to update like so fast. Cause I want to make up to those people who waited for like so long! It's been a year break and I can't believe some people still read this story! Thank you everyone for forever supporting my story!