#7: School's Hottest Couple?!

.: Rachel (RAVEN) :.
I need to get these rumors out of this school. It's getting worse and worse every second.

Karen went up to my locker, where I was standing. "What kind of favor hun?"

I grabbed her by the shoulders and said in a monotone "I need to get rid of these rumors flying around like pesky flies in this school."

"Sur-" before Bee can speak, Robin appeared out of nowhere. "Raven, you need to stop what you're doing. I've got a plan."

"Karen, please lend me the broadcasting equipments. Do a live stream so that every student in this school can witness what i'm about to do." He instructed. Bee didn't argue and just gently nodded.

"What are you planning Robin?" I asked as if I was trying to threaten him.

"You'll see. It's for the best." He smiled.

Karen got all the recording and broadcasting equipments all set up. Now me and Robin are standing on the spot where we could be seen in the frame.

"Live in 3...2..." Bee signaled.

"Attention! Students of all levels. Since me and Raven's photo got leaked out. I've been thinking that there's not need to hide it anymore." Robin started.

You can hear all the fangirls screaming as soon as Robin said that sentence.

I immediately got confused and at the same time knew what was going to happen. I can interfere of what's going to happen but it will make our situation worse. If I stopped this. Robin will be called a liar.

Robin placed this arm around my shoulders "You guys were right. We really are dating."

AUTHOR's USELESS NOTES
I know i know! Its short but hey! Cliffhanger! HAHAHA. Sorry! But here's a little update that changed the whole story. Plot twist am I right?! HAHAHA. Btw. This is still BBRAE so don't worry. Don't throw your BBRAE hearts out of the window yet. More BBRAE coming soon!