#3: Secret

.: Rachael's (Raven) POV:.

I just realized that being happy is better than Gym class.

It was so boring, The Titans, the cheeky girlfriend Terra and Karen, are having the time of their lives cause they're so athletic blah blah.

Im sitting in one corner in the gym, wearing our gym clothes of course, I kinda like mines cause its a dark purple color with white stripes.

I decided to just skip class and went to "The Titan's hangout" which is exclusively for Titans only, even the cheeky girlfriend can't come in. But Karen, since she's the one who requested the principal to have the hangout she's pretty much welcomed.

That hangout is like a dorm room, well it is our dorm. So oh well.

(A/N: The Titan's hangout is pretty much the Titan's Tower)

I placed my string bag on the table, boiled hot water for tea and sat down, turned the big flat screen TV on and watched some Netflix.

.: Garfield's (BeastBoy's) POV:.

Raven's bored as usual, she doesn't like gym class although she's really athletic if you ask me.

I think she plans on skipping school

"Cy, could you please cover for me and Raven, we'll go to the Titan's Tower. Don't tell Terra too." I asked Cyborg

"Sure bro, but you owe me a solid" He said "Sure, whatever"

I rushed off following Raven and as I thought, she did go to the Tower.

I went in and as soon as I walked in Raven was startled

Oooohhh, and she's watching Mean Girls .. Well this is awkward.

She ran towards me and said "D-do not tell anybody that I-I w-watch ..." She looked down blushing

"... Mean Girls?" I cracked a smile

"Don't laugh about it!!" She shouted embarrassed. 😂

I touched her shoulder "C'mon let's just watch the movie"

She looked at me 🙁 "You won't tell anybody?"

I smiled and said "Not a single soul"

We watched and laughed the whole day! I never thought i'd see this side of Raven, THE ICE QUEEN, finally opened up to me!

.:Victor's (Cyborg) POV:.
Me and Karen went back to the Tower, cause it was getting pretty late.

As we walked in the tower, all i saw was a messed up placed crashed by thousands of people. "BeastBoy 😤"

As I walked to the couch I lectured him "I've told you a hundred times already, do not to host a party without telling me"

"Oh for the love of .." My eyes grew bigger as I saw Bb and Raven sleeping on the couch, like as in cuddling.

"BEE! SERIOUS PROBLEM" I screamed whispered.

Bee walked towards me and saw them "Holy mother of the bee hive, what is going on here. This is gonna be a big big big problem"

Author's Notes

Hi guys! Sorry for the short update! Anyway! I hope you guys enjoy! What do you think is the reason why that is a big problem, except for Bb cheating on Terra.

TERRA: Y ARE YOU MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY?!

ME: Cause I Can 🤗

I Hate Her 😊