Chapter 1 - Floor 7 "A New Friend"

A/N: Welcome To Chapter 1 or Floor 7 of 123 Slaughter Me Street: "Welcome To Our Domain" if you will in this chapter our criminal meets his new friend in Blue , Hope you guys enjoy for what I have in store for this chapter  ALWAYS REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON YOUR THOUGHTS AND RATE THIS STORY 

BOLD - SHOUTING/ FRUSTRATION/SOMETHING UNHOLY/ EMOTIONS OR SOUNDS 

Italics - Thought / Memories/ Noises

"Ugh.... my freaking head" I mumbled as I regained my conciseness. I stood up to hear a CRACK from my left foot "CRAP, my freaking ankle!!" I yelled. "Actually, screw my ankle where the hell am I?" I thought. I couldn't see my surroundings it's too freaking dark. "Holy crap it's dark in here .... if only I had a fla-"  I said surprised as I looked at my hand. "Where the hell did this flashlight come from..... oh yeah I beat a guy to death with it at the bar..." I thought. I pressed the button on the flashlight it didn't turn on "Come on..." I said. I pressed it a second , third , fourth time I smacked and it finally turned on then I checked my surroundings. I looked up there was a BIG hole in the ceiling "Must of feel through there" I thought. I looked in front of me "What the hell..." I said , there was a door with BLOODY letters on top of door that said SALVATION AWAITS and a bloody hand print on the door. Like usual before I could process anything in this room POLICE sirens BLARED out of the windows next to me "I SEE A SILHOUETTE IN THERE....ITS HIM, HE FELL IN!!!" THE SAME officer from the alleyway yelled. "NO, HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND ME!!!" I YELLED. "I need to get out of here" I thought. I got up and kept note of my twisted ankle and limped over to the door with the bloody SALVATION AWAITS. And opened the door then slammed it behind me just to find ANOTHER long narrow corridor. 

In this long narrow hallway I found four things 1.) The reek of a thousand reanimated carcass "DEAR GOD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS DAMNED SMELL" I yelled. 2.) Trash on the ground. 3.) A red exit sign at the very end of the hallway "That must be my way out of here, easy enough" I thought. 4.) EVEN MORE BLOOD ON THE WALLS. I finally  stopped staring down the hallway and proceeded down the hallway. After I passed five doors I heard the door that I came in  behind me close. Frighted I try to shine a light my light down the hall but then it didn't work, frustrated  I dumbly yelled down the hall "WHO THE HELL IS DOWN THERE!!!". I kept smacking the flashlight but no avail it did NOT work I lost hope and turned around to proceed down the hallway. "Calm down, the fall and the police have you too fed up right now" I thought to my self I let out a chuckle and proceeded. I turned around one more time  to check  to make sure I smacked the flashlight button it had FINALLY turned on HOWEVER when I turned on my light,  my life and soul shut down , all  blood inside me  went cold , and I couldn't move because I was shocked with fear! For there was a 9 foot BLUE MONSTER right in front of me it smacked the flashlight out of my hand and grabbed me with his claws  and held me in the air and sang in a loud demonic tone "WE ARE PUPPETS CREATED BY MADNESS , CREATING A CANVAS DARKER THAN LIFE!!!". I kicked this Blue Monstrosity right in the balls it let me go and slashed at me tearing my shirt and some of my skin off. I fell to the ground and dodged it's kick and picked up the flashlight, stunned him he fell crumpled to the ground when the flashlight hit those black holes for eyes. I then noticed our little fight had got so close to the exit my back hit the exit door! Bursting with hope and courage I twisted the nob as fast as I could and shut it behind me. The Monster banged on the door and roared REALLY  loud and soon stopped.  

Filled with tons of relief I went down the steps , "WAIT WHAT!!!" I yelled in frustration , " I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE EXIT  OUT OF HERE". Before I could let the rest of my pulsing anger out I heard the exit door get punched open by the Blue thing I silently ran down the other dark stair case that lead to the next floor "Guess theirs more than ONE floor" I thought. After I reached the  6th floor door I ran in and shut it behind me and this time IT ACTUALLY had a lock on it. I locked it  "At least that Follower guy won't catch me now" I thought. I turned around a to see a LONGER darker narrow hallway 

For there was  more hell to come......