Girls

"It's about the thing I'm going to do"

His words make circles in my head for the last two days. What is he planning to do? Will he go after Peter? What if Peter alreadyd did find out and hates me now like forever.
I'm scared to call him to tell him what has happened between me and Jorge.

In fact I don't even want to face him. It seems like Jorge really doesn't like him. But I know Peter is right. He never has murded someone. Jorge did and still does. Who knows he has harn the last two days? Anyways Martina, I have to focus back on my plan. Don't be the girl you really are. Be the girl he begs for. The last times we met he has seen the real me. Not who i'm supposed to be. Acting isn't the point. But being mistery is a good start.
Go and find him somewhere else. Focus on my job again. And be that bloody Devil who he deserves.

Me: Peter, I have to ask you something.

I lay my phone down beside me and grab my make up bag from the table.

Peter: Yh?

Me: I've been looking for Jorge's number. Do you might have it?

Peter: No we don't, But if you want to meet him up. Tonight he will be with a few friends at the Oxford street in the Pizza hut.

Me: Ah alright! Merci

He went offline. Fast I press on Mechi's number. After a few seconds I hear the line going open.

"Hey babe how are you?" I hear mechi's voice a bit excited on the other side of the phone.

"Ehm fine, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Ehm no, Why?"

"Great, than we meet up at the Pizzahut at oxford street at seven PM"

"Ehm alright, see you"

-
Jorge's Pov
-
It's quite dark outside, even now I'm waiting for my dinner with my friends. I have this bad feeling.
I can't stop thinking about Peter. Martina isn't safe with him around. But specially not with me around her.

"Guys, I met this new girl and god she's good" Ruggero spoke to us.

"Ah, she has big ones?" Diego laughs.

"Men get your own girlfriend" Ruggero replied.

"So, This will be a one time thing? Or will she stay?" Damien asks.

"Dude. I'm just enjoying my time with her"

"Yeah right"

"At least guys" I spoke "You all have the same dirty wishes" I say while I take a nip of my wine, I look out of the window while the guys kept talking. I could see two girls. One blond as I see. I took a better look to see the other girl. And there came the moment I realised it was her again. I stood up a bit confused.

"Jorge? Where are you going to?" Ruggero asks while the others also look up on me.

"Ehm, Will be back in ten minutes" I mumbled. I left the table and walk outside doors where they're still talking.

"Martina?" I ask a bit fake suprised.

"Yes?" She turns around and looks also suprised at me. "Jorge?"

"Eh. Hey" I grin.

"Hey" She mumbled "Ehm this is Mechi, Mechi this is Jorge" She spoke while I nodd a bit.

"You two know each other?" Mechi asks.

"Long story" Martina mumbled.

"Ehm anyways, What are you girls doing here?" I ask.

"We were looking for a nice place to have dinner" Mechi spoke to me.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yes" Martina replied.

"Oh well, Me and my friends are inside. You can join us?"

"Well we don't need to" Martina laughs a bit nervously.

"It isn't a problem" I replied.

"Hm n-"

"Yes"Mechi spoke fast" We would like to"

~~

"Well guys, This is Martina, and your name again?" I ask the blond girl.

"Mercedes, But friends call me Mechi" She replied while she sat down.

"Well, Blondies are more than just welcome" Rugge grins while he twist his right arm around mechi's shoulder. God is he really going to ruin this night?

"And what about me ha?" Martina spoke to Ruggero a bit rude. I don't mind about it. Even better I like the way how she talks to that jerk.

"So, You're the real Martina?" Damien asks.

"Well, Not if he knows more" she replied "Do you?" She faced me.

"Anyways" I mumbled to change the subject. "Go ahead and choose a place"

~she sat down on the counch at the other side of the table next to Damien. I took my place next to her. No one is able to touch her.

"So, What would you girls like to order?" I ask.

"A salade" mechi replied.

"And you Tini?" I ask. She took a fast look at the menu.

"Hm, One pizza hawaii" she replied. Strange enough all my friends look a bit suprised at her what makes me laugh even more.

"What now?" She asks a bit irritated.

"You're sure you can eat a whole pizza on your own?" Diego asks.

"Yeah, I mean. You're a girl" Rugge mumbled.

"Dude, The fact that I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't eat like a man. And in fact. Girls eat twenty procent more than guys do. So please, Lets move on"