Appearance

A few days past by.
I'm actually feeling quite better right now. Since I got some new medecins, walking became daily hobbit again.
Today we're even going to explore Venice. I hope we can make a great day of it together. It's a bit weird to think that I'm getting excited of him, somethimes I just forget what I'm doing. But it isn't that easy to know everything of him. I got to win him for me first, he has to trust me completly. Something in my head tells me I had these thoughts before. It's just hard to know which is reality, and wich isn't.

Right now I'm holding his arm, walking through some crowdy streets.
Many faces, but no one I reagonize. Even if I do have this feeling Jorge does. From moment to moment he pulls me in a corner and randomly starts flirting with me. Or he just walks into a store in the middle of a conversation. I don't know if he's planning this all, but I have the feeling he's avoiding someone.

"So, Do you like venice?" He asks.

"Hmyeah" I replied. "Actually I'm just happy we could leave the hotel for a moment" I whined in a small grin. "But my shoulder still looks like crap with these plasters surround it. At least I even can't wear a nice dress now you told me my case was stolen on the airport"

"Well" He sighs while he twists his arm around my thigh. "I guess it's time to afford a new wardrobe for you" he winked to me.

"Hell no" I replied amazed all the way. But than seriously dumfounded.

"Okay but than you have to wear this dress all the t-"

"No dude no" I groaned while stop walking to embrace him. "I just wouldn't expect the moment that my rich boyfriend would buy clothes to me"

~~

-
Jorge's Pov
-

"Alright I'm going to try them" she spoke to me when I showed her a few more dresses.

"Na-a" I grabbed her hand in a rush. "You own me something first" I smirk while I point with my fingers to my lips. She grins and gave me a fast popkiss before she went to the dressingrooms.

I sat down on a small chair to wait for her. The fact she's forgotten of all the things that has happened before relieves alot worries of my shoulders.
She never would even look at me again. She wouldn't trust me anymore and call me a murder, she knew to much about me. Now she's forgotten everything this actually could turn into a great holiday with her to take the next steps with her. No phones, no friends.

Only one problem, I know I get track down by other men. Martina actually believes my dad has one of his companies in Italy. Moreover, they've followed us to this place. I thought I lost them, maybe I did. But they are sending people behind me. I don't know exactly who. I only do know is that she could be in danger again after all what has happen to her last time.

"Jorge can you help me" She opened the curtain of the fittingroom. I could see she already had fit a couple of skirts and tops. But this is the dress I picked for her. It's soft pink , the top is basic with some small diamonts on it. While the skirt of it makes the dress complete. In my opinion, it fits her figure perfect. Maybe even a bit too perfect. "Can you close the zipper of it?" She asks while she rotates to me.

The first thing I could see was her naked taned back. Slowly I closed it's zipper. When she faced me again I knew again why I fell in love with her.
She's different then all the other girls I've ever dated. Her appearance makes it just complete.

"What?" She laughs. "Jorge you're staring so..much." she mumbled. "Something wrong with the dress?"

"No. Ehm no" I mocked. "It's just that I want to marry you'