Don't go back.

Two weeks passed by, It's five am in the morning and I'm still roaming around on the streets. There's no offence of doing this because I'm alone. But the issue, I can't go home anymore. The last days my job wasn't on the first place, and because of that I made cruel mistakes. I just trew all the mess beside me and let the others do it. While we all know I'm the brain of the team. Inplace of being here for them. I went to her, every single day. Turned my phone off all day and night. I even don't know what I was thinking, Like love could be an opinion for me. I have one life, one goal.
And if she wants to make part of it, she should do exactly what I want her to do.

••Time Skip••

"Yeah, you totally made a mess of it" Ruggero mocked.

"I know, I know" I sigh. "I don't understand what I was doing"

"Perhaps it's not a good plan for having a girlfriend" He mumbled.

"Not having one?" I ask amazed. "You were the one who wanted me to flirt with girls again"

"Jorge you were single for the last two years, I just wanted you to make some good memories"

"Like what? Like you do? Flirting, having sex and leave them behind again?"

"C'mon Jorge it isn't like that" He sighs. "The old Jorge was way more fun"

"What? The old me who were like you? That person doesn't exist anymore" I blurted of anger. "For gods sake"

"You know what you should be doing to fix all the mess you made?" He asks a bit rude. I roll with my eyes. Like this would make any offence.

"Stephie Camarena Caire"

"Why her?"  I ask.

"Why her? You know the things she can do Jorge. She could help us"

"Why would she possibly help us?"

"Because she knows you, Just like you know her"

"She was a one night stand okay" I sigh. "Why the hell would she even want to help me? It's freaking two years ago"

"I don't know, Use your charms. She fell for it before?"

"Ruggero. You're my friend. Not my enemy"

"I'm only helping you to become again who you're used to be. So you better should fix this first"

"I can't Rugge, I will cheat on Martina"

"Than play the game on the right way jorge, not my words. No they're yours"

●●Time Skip●●

I park my car in the front of my house. When I open the door my phone turns on. I got a text I see.

_____

Tini_  Just made lasagne, wanna share? (Pic. On the media)

Me_You're sure you haven't bought it? ;)

Tini_ NO! And if I would, would it be a problem? :*

Me_ I'm actually a bit tired

Tini_ No jorge you're coming.

Me_ Or what? Would you come to my house and kill me?

Tini_ Maybe.

Me_ Oh yeah sure. Tini in action.

Tini_ The lasagna is getting cold Jorge.

Me_ It's okay if I'm not coming? I'm actually really tired of the day and I have so much work to do.

Tini_ Alright. Do I see you tomorrow?

Me_ I don't know. I will call you if I have time.

Tini_  You promisse?

Me_ Yes I promisse.