Smut Chapter

.:Smut Chapter:.

My entire body suddenly goes numb and I can't seem to think about anything other than Louis' lips against mine. They feel so soft, yet rugged at the same time. Honestly, this is the best feeling in the world and I hope that our lips never pull away from each other. I find myself kissing back and I almost feel a small smile against my lips but it's gone not even a second later.

Instead, it gets replaced with passion and lust. Louis pushes me back against the wall and kisses me deeper, basically feeling every inch of my lips. I do the same and wrap my arms around Louis' waist, pulling him into me. Louis then pulls on my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly to let him in. The moment our tongues touch, we both pull away from each other as fast as lightning.

I look at him and Louis gives me a sheepish smile. I guess it's still too much for both of us to soak it all up in just one day. The contact of the tongues must have set a trigger and made it seem that much more real. Either way, I'm over the moment and now all I want to do is ruin Louis' lips with my own, making our lips all bruised and turn super red.

Louis seems to have the same reaction as me because he walks over to me and nibbles lightly on my ear as he growls, "Your room, now."

I let out a small moan and we both basically run to my room. Louis then closes the door and locks it from both sides – ha! Good luck trying to cockblock now Liam – and then turns back to me. My emotions get the best of me and not even a second later, I push Louis on the bed and go on top of him. Louis seems shocked but I don't even acknowledge it that much and I just continue kissing him on the lips. Louis moans against my lips and I groan, rubbing my crotch against his.

He yanks off my shirt and then pulls off my pants as quickly as possible. I'm kind of a bit shocked but more intrigued by how fast Louis can take off my clothes. I then pull off his shirt as well and yank on his pants, thus making a rip sound. Louis doesn't even seem to care and helps me take off his pants, leaving us just in boxers.

He gasps into the kiss and begins rubbing against me as well. I moan and I can feel him swelling up against me. That causes me to shiver and swell up as well. Louis' lips leave mine and go down to my jawline, making me moan out loud. He whimpers against my jaw and I bite down on my bottom lip, pressing myself harder against him.

I can practically feel the outline of Louis' dick against mine and I can tell that he's huge. That will probably hurt but all I can think about is how much pleasure it will all be once all of the pain goes away.

Oh god, did I bring condoms?! Of course I didn't, how could I think about bringing them – I never even thought that this would ever happen! But now here we are, about to have sexual intercourse and I don't even have condoms. Hmm, Zayn must have some.

I suddenly pull away from Louis and he gives me a questionable look. He cocks his head and says, "What? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah it is," I say and bite down on my lip. "I didn't bring condoms though . . . and I'm pretty sure you didn't either."

Louis' face turns pink and he shakes his head. "I didn't..."

I get up and then Louis grabs my arm, spinning me back around. I turn towards him and he looks like a sad little puppy. "You're leaving me...?"

My heart immediately flutters and I can't help but grin. "No of course not, I'm coming right back. I'm just going to go see Zayn for a condom or two and then I'll be right back. We don't want this to be messy and then have the maids be like what the fuck happened in here."

Louis laughs and nods, getting comfortable on my bed. He then smiles at me and says, "Hurry back! This boner can't wait for long."

I simply chuckle and roll my eyes playfully, walking out of the room. I go down to Zayn's room and open the door. I look around to see that no one's in there so I then walk out and go to Niall's room. I knock really quickly and then open the door, peaking in. The lights are off and there is movement in the bed. I can sort of tell that there are two figures and one is on top of the other. The bed is squeaking and is making sounds that it shouldn't usually make.