Chapter Two

.:Chapter Two:.

Dring dring...

I groan in my sleep and shuffle a bit in my extremely cozy hotel bed. I'm so cozy right now and I don't even want to get up; I just want to continue sleeping and dream about a stunning sunrise, next to the most beautiful beach ever.

Unfortunately for me, I can't continue dreaming about the beautiful paradise. I wish I could but obviously, a certain phone won't let that happen now will they? It's been ringing for the past few minutes and it's driving me insane!

Dring dring...

I groan once more and bury my head under the soft, comfy pillow; trying to drown out the awful ringing. Silence fills in my ears and I sigh of relief; letting go of all my tension and finally find myself being able to relax and go back to my dream.

Dring dring...

I grumble and sit up, rubbing my eyes tiredly and yawning. I surprisingly manage to reach my hand over to the table to grab the very annoying hotel phone.

"Mmm, hello?" I say, yawning in the middle of my sentence.

"Mr. Styles?" a voice says in the phone.

"Hmm?" I mumble groggily.

"It's time to get ready, a cab will be here in an hour to bring you boys to your flight," the voice says in a too-peppy mood for the early morning.

"What flight?" I mumble, not fully thinking yet since my brain isn't up yet.

"Dominican Republic?" the voice says uncertainly, as if he doubts the answer he just gave me.

My eyes widen and everything clicks in my mind. I'm fully awake and I even find my heartbeat accelerating faster than the usual. I grin and reply, "Oh, Dominican Republic, right! Thank you, we'll all be ready by then!"

I hang up and jump out of my bed, fully naked – hey, my areas need room to breathe don't they? – and almost trip once my feet land on the ground. Luckily, I balance myself out and I quickly run into the connected room where Niall, Zayn and Liam are all sleeping in. I'm too excited to realize the state of my presence.

I look at all of the sleeping boys and smirk; deciding who my first target is. I decide Niall will be the first target since he's easy and it'll probably be the most fun one. I smirk and step back a few steps, getting ready to run and jump onto Niall.

"GET UP NIALLER GET UP, I HAVE FOOD FOR YOUUUU!"

I probably could have worded that differently, especially considering I'm currently naked but oh well.

I hear a groan from underneath me and I smirk, pulling the covers down to reveal a very grumpy and tired Niall. He slowly opens his eyes and glares at me before mumbling, "I know there's no food. I may have dyed blond hair but I think I catch on after this is the twenty third time you say that there's food when in fact, there is not."

"Well still," I laugh, slowly climbing off of him and standing up to let him sit up. "You need to get up mate; we only have an hour before a cab comes to bring us to the airport. You don't want to miss our flight to go to Dominican do you?"

Niall grumbles and says in a tired voice, "If I get up, will you make me food Hazza?"

I look into those deep cute blue eyes and I feel my heart melt a little bit. Everyone says Liam's the cutest but personally, I find that Niall's the cutest. If that man wanted the Queen herself, I'd try my best to get it for him because it's practically impossible to say no to that lad.