Chapter Nine

.:Chapter Nine:.

"So is this going to be an every night thing?" Louis chuckles as he pulls off his pajama bottoms and gets in the bed.

It shouldn't be until you tell him what happened.

"I don't know," I shrug, even though I actually do know the answer. "Do you want it to be?"

"I wouldn't mind that, we could do it for the rest of the trip which is–"

"Seven days left, six tomorrow" I tell him, my mind forcing me to countdown the days before this amazing trip is over.

"Wow," Louis sighs, looking shocked. "I can't believe it's already been seven days that we've been staying here. It seems like the days are going by way too quickly. We should do this once a year, it's so nice out here and so relaxing."

"It is," I agree and sigh, crossing my arms and thinking about all the amazing memories that have happened since we got here.

"So are you ever going to come in the bed and cuddle with me? That is why I'm here isn't it?" Louis chuckles and scoots father into the bed to give me more room.

"Yeah," I laugh and take off my pajama bottoms as well. "Sorry, I'm coming."

I walk over to the bed and get in, turning off the lamp before turning to face Louis. He smiles and puts the covers over us both, pulling me into his chest. I wrap my arms around him and Louis intertwines our legs with each other, making my heart race. He yawns and nestles his head into my neck, breathing gently against my soft skin, making me get Goosebumps all over.

"Goodnight Hazza Bear," Louis mumbles softly, practically falling asleep.

I smile softly and press my lips against his soft brown hair. "Night Boo."

- - -

I wake up to what seems to be way too early the next morning and I groan, shutting my eyes again and trying to fall back asleep in Louis' arms. I can feel Louis breathing against my chest and I can't help but smile. My eyes slowly open themselves and I look down to see Louis breathing softly, looking so adorable while he's asleep.

"Morning Lou," I whisper to the unconscious boy and gently press my lips against his forehead.

Geez Harry, you're such a sap now. What the hell happened? Oh right, Louis happened.

I smile softly and rest my head against Louis', closing my eyes again and trying to fall asleep. I try for a few minutes but I just can't seem to fall back asleep. I sigh and open my eyes, moving my head away from Louis' so that I can look at him instead.

He looks so fragile and gentle when he's asleep and it's just too precious. I find myself smiling down at him and my head slowly gets closer to his. My eyes look down at those slightly parted lips and I lick my own, wishing ours could connect.

My head gets closer and I'm barely an inch away from his lips. I stop in mid-track and realize what I'm about to do and I silently groan, pulling back quickly. Stupid feelings, they keep getting the best of me and almost make me do crazy things.

I slowly pull out of Louis' grasp and get up, needing to go talk to Niall. I put on my pajama bottoms and look at Louis one more time quickly before getting out of the room. I sigh and look down at the ground as I walk over to Niall's room. I know Louis will probably be confused and alone when he gets up but if I stay with him I won't be able to resist my temptations and I'll end up doing something that I'll regret probably.

I walk into Niall's room and the bed is empty and made up, as if no one had slept in it last night. I frown and walk out of the room, wondering where else he could be. I go check the kitchen but he's not in there either. I then go check the living room but he's nowhere to be found. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.