Chapter Fifteen

.:Chapter Fifteen:.

I slowly shuffle a bit and yawn, slowly waking up. I feel something on me and I look down to see Louis resting on my chest. I smile softly and gently run my hand through his hair. A million of images come back from what happened last night and I suddenly blush and grin at the thought.

I can't believe Louis and I actually had our first kiss... and then our first night together. I slowly move closer to him and I suddenly wince at the pain coming from my behind. I blush and chuckle to myself when I realize that my ass hurts because of last night.

I hear someone stifle a laugh and I immediately turn around to see Liam, Zayn and Niall. Liam looks happy while Zayn looks like he's ready to kill someone and Niall just looks like he's hungry – which, he probably is.

I roll my eyes and I'm surprisingly not shocked by them all standing in my room. This is most definitely not the first time that they've barged in. Either way, I sigh and turn to them, leaving Louis' body. "What do you guys want?"

"I was thinking that we could go to Manuel's for breakfast since we're leaving at eleven-thirty," Liam grins.

I look at the clock and groan, throwing a pillow at him. "It's only nine o'clock! We've still got hours before we have to leave."

"We have two," Liam clarifies. "That's not a lot Harry. So come on, get your boyfriend up and then we'll be on our way."

"He's not my boyfriend," I groan and blush deeply.

"Oh really?" Liam asks with his hands on his hips and imitates me. "Oh god Louis! I'm not going to last, I need this so badly. Oh god."

"Oh yeah?" I say and smirk. "At least I didn't interrupt Ziall sex."

"Actually you did," Zayn glares at me but then glares at Liam. "But it wasn't as bad as Liam. We had to restart all over."

Liam shudders. "I'm still scarred..."

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WALKED IN YOU FAT ASS COCKBLOCK," Zayn yells.

Louis suddenly shuffles in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes, looking at his surroundings. I sigh and turn back to Zayn. "You just woke Lou up, congrats Zayn."

"Oh sorry, does little Lou need more sleep because of the crazy sex last night?" Zayn smirks.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you," Liam coughs, trying to be subtle but failing miserably.

"GET OUT OF HERE! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING LIAM JAMES PAYNE!"

Liam looks shocked but sighs and gets out, closing the door behind him. I laugh and roll my eyes playfully; Zayn and his moods. I turn to Louis and smile softly at him. "Hey, how did you sleep Boo?"

"I slept very well, thank you," Lou smiles and gently pecks my nose, causing me to smile some more. "I think last night was the best night I've ever had."

"Oh really?" I smirk, ignoring Zayn's loud clearing of throat. "I was that good?"

"Not to make you cocky but yes," Louis chuckles and looks deeply into my eyes. "You were amazing and so nice every step of the way. I wouldn't trade that night in for the world."

"Well I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the entire world Boo," I say gently and smile.

"GUYS STOP FLIRTING," Niall yells. "MY STOMACH CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!"

Louis rolls his eyes and mumbles, "Well we better go before Niall dies and haunts us all because god forbid we didn't feed him since a few hours ago."