➳ phanniversary

E D I T E D

i deeply apologise for not uploading in literally more than a month i am a terrible person help. i'm not dead i promise. this was going to be a really short annoying Author's Note but you know. that sucks and no-one wants to read that so I decided to make a really short one-shot ; great idea self.

BUT HAPPY PHANNIVERSARY OMG 6 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP AND MAY I SAY THEIR BOOK IS BL00DY GR8 (no spoilers) AND THEIR LIVESHOW TODAY HONESTLY MAY I TAKE A MOMENT TO SAY DAN AND PHIL.

if you would like to hear a rant about Harry Potter or something of the sort, there will be quite a long author's note at the end.

Also 17k views like how I can't even write TAHNKS SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU OMG <3

This is just a thing I wanted to write. I was just thinking about this and it really hit me hard

So. 6 years ago today. 6 years ago, Daniel James Howell and Philip Michael Lester met for the first time in real life at Manchester train station. 6 years ago, these two dorks put cat whiskers on their face, answered questions and filmed a video together. 6 years ago, Dan and Phil's friendship truly blossomed. 6 years ago, the world of Dan and Phil was created, even if they didn't know it.

These two boys have created a world of just Dan and Phil. Over the course of these 6 years, Dan and Phil have accomplished so many things. Together. Always together.

They've moved in together, become successful youtubers together, hosted their own radio shows together, created a gaming channel and a sim together, went to Japan together, created an app together, created a book and gone on tour together. Lived their lives together.

You simply can't find Dan without Phil. They are a duo and hopefully will be for another many years. A story like Dan and Phil's is hard to come across. Rather a once in a life time thing, really.

It all started with one click. One tweet. One reply. One skype call. One train to Manchester. To create one friendship, a beautiful and strong friendship. The perfect friendship. The sort of friendship that anyone and everyone would want to have.

And this friendship was the start of something new. A completely different sort of thing that no-one could have ever imagined of. That is the weird, crazy, unique, creative and borderline creepy Phandom.

Our Phandom is a great thing, really. We've all become friends, family even. Just because AmazingPhil decided to reply to danisnotonfire that one day.

Dan and Phil are great people. Amazing, creative, funny, unique people and I'm glad that I have them in my life, even if they don't know of my existence ^_^

Okay, onto the actual story oneshot thing now

Warnings: nothing really. Just feelz

Words: 1056

~Phil's POV~

I sigh as the sunlight poured through the curtains and into my bedroom, spilling over every bit of furniture casting a golden glow.

I grab my phone and groan as the bright light hit my eyeballs, temporarily blinding and burning them. My phone read 8:02, Monday 19th October.

Weird, I never usually get up this early. I usually wake up at around midday only unless it's something really important. Oh wait.

19th of October.

I shot up in my bed and sat bolt upright, all tiredness and drowsiness shaken off of me. It's the 19th! Of course!

I shoved my glasses onto my face, pushed my hair back and out of my eyes, grabbed my laptop and proceeded to fast-walk out of the door.

What should I make for breakfast? Waffles? A sandwich? A full English breakfast?

Oh wait. Delia Smith pancakes. Obviously. I'll put nutella on them. Dan loves nutella. I should also add strawberries. Blueberries too. To make it look as aesthetic as possible. He'll probably want to Instagram them later or something.

Yeah. Good idea Phil.

Thanks Phil.

Stop talking to yourself Phil.

Right Phil.

And twenty one minutes later, I have every cupboard door open, every kitchen surface flour-y, a plate with five ("Jeez Phil, don't you know that any number that doesn't end in a five or a zero is not aesthetic? You need lessons,) aesthetically arranged pancakes on it, and a massive grin plastered onto my face. And a huge box of malteasers in my other hand because you know. Dan loves malteasers.

I quietly walked over to Dan's door and knocked five times. I heard a muffled "hmmph?", opened the door and walked in to see a very sleepy Dan Howell.

"I made you some aesthetic pancakes. I ummm, hope you like them and stuff." I mumbled setting them down on his bedside table. "Happy Phanniversary." I whispered.

I started walking out the door, ready to clear at least some of the mess in the kitchen when a certain someone's morning voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Philly, stay with me." He said, his hands grabbing out towards me asking for what looked like a cuddle.

And I did.

"Philip Michael Lester, I do love you so."

"And I, you."

~~~

lolzor, really fluffy like them Delia Smith pancakes amirite (kms)

anyway, skip this bit if you don't care about my rant about Harry Potter because HOLY MOTHERFUCKER THAT BOOK SERIES HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE I CANT STOP MAKING REFERENCES IN SCHOOL OR MUTTERING INCANTATIONS UNDER MY BREATHE AND I LITERALLY HAVE PUT EVERYONE IN MY YEAR GROUP IN A HOUSE.

HONESTLY.

I LIVED A HARRY POTTER DEPRIVED LIFE BEFORE NOW DIDNT I.

anyway I dunno bout you but drarry. DRARRY GUISEEE.

If anyone has any good Drarry fanfictions on Wattpad they would like to recommend then please do ^___^

r.i.p my entire bloody existence.

thanks for enduring that massive shitstorm if you read it.

see you, like, next month for another update bloody hell I need to write more oops <3

p.s. honestly, this was more authors note and rant than actual oneshot the next one will be a good one I promise