➳ i'm leaving you

E D I T E D

YOYOYO I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANT TO HUG THEM A LOT AND PLAY WITH THEIR HAIR AND BUT I CANT HAHAHHA KILL ME (they have rlly pretty eyes omg)

i think that I found this on one of those 'OTP prompts' pages so yeah okay there you go :))

if you haven't heard 'Somebody Else' by the 1975 wyd m8 (jk) you should play the song above whilst reading this bc it fits i guess woo.

also, start at exactly 3 minutes as it's just acting and pretty much silence for the first 3 minutes and the actual song for the rest :) (if you listen to it (which i recommend) tell me your thoughts on it!! gentle reminder to not be rude pls ty :p)

this is p short (like me lol) but that's okay right ?!???!?!?

i really love the nickname 'boo' like y idk (+ i can't end stories lol)

warnings: emotional break-up's (?) lmao no angst though ;)

words: 2504

~Dan's POV~

Phil's gone to visit his family again leaving me sitting in his bed curled up, surrounded by pillows and blankets and food and coldness because damn it's cold and I want to hold Phil because Phil is warm and happy and nice.

Dan: i'm cold :(( xx

Phil: Turn the heaters up xx

Dan: but im curled up already and if i escape my nest, the cold will eat me :(( xx

Phil: You got hot choc with you? xx

Dan: i have ice-cream? xx

Phil: Go get a hot drink, turn the heater up and get some hot pie or something :)) xxx

Dan: ok

Dan: how are you and your parents? won't it be cold up there too? don't get illy Philly xxx

I waited for a while. No reply. Probably bad connection and service and stuff.

I heaved myself out of bed and waddled to the kitchen, a blanket around my shoulders like a cape, one hand gripping it so that it doesn't fall off, one hand holding my phone.

I placed my phone on the counter, filled the kettle up and boiled it. I wobbled over to the heater and turned it up, hopefully warming the house up considerably in a couple minutes.

I put some brownies into the microwave as the kettle went off. I poured myself some camomile tea and honey. The microwave went off and I took the brownie out. I tucked my phone under my armpit, hunched my shoulders over so that the blanket wouldn't slip off. I clutched the warm mug with one hand and the plate with the brownie in the other.

I slipped back into my room and into my blanket burrito. I started to listen to the 1975's newest album whilst waiting for a reply from Phil. I took a bite out of my brownie and a sip of tea. I got a text notification.

The song 'Somebody Else' came on as I opened the text.

Phil: I'm leaving you for someone else x

***

~Phil's POV~

I wandered the streets of Lancashire with my parents and brother when we arrived at a toy shop with a massive teddy bear (taller than me!!) standing at the front with a flower crown on and a ukulele.

I asked my mum to a take a picture of me hugging it with a massive grin on my face.

I thanked her and sent a text to Dan with the picture attached 'I'm leaving you for someone else x'