Chapter Three

(PHILS POV)

When I saw Dan run out of class, everyone laughed.

"Are any of Daniels friends in here?" The teacher asked.

After the classed almost passed out from laughter, I raised my hand. I know, I'm not strictly his friend yet, but he needed help, and if I am the only person to do that, then I will...

I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom, since that is where he headed. I heard the class giggling when I left the room. I just snarled to myself.

Once I was in the toilets, I heard sobbing and screams coming from an end cubical.

"Dan?" 

The sobs stopped and the door unlocked.

I slowly pushed the door open and what I saw could never be taken back.

tw//

Blood was all over the floor, arm, clothes and the razor the had buried deep within his wrists. He was crying and crying. At that moment in time, I just stared in total shock, considering what I was looking at.

"D-D, why?" I asked him.

Dan clenched his fists and shook his head at me. I bit my lip and got him up off of the floor.

I help him up from under his arms. We gazed into each others eyes before Dan  slid down the wall again.

He got out that notepad thing and a pen, but he was shaking way to much to type, so I took my phone out and opened notes, lending him my phone so he could type what he wanted to tell me.

He looked up at me with the leakiest smile ever and as he took my phone I also slid down the wall.

He was typing a lot of things. As he typed, blood was still coming out from his arm, so I stood back up and grabbed some tissue paper and wiped away the blood on his arm.

He narrowed his eyes at me and squeezed my arm.

(DANS POV)

He wiped away the blood that was on my clothes and I gave his arm a squeeze as my way of saying thank you.

Phil gave me emotions and feelings, but this time they were good feelings and I have no idea what they mean.

I finished my last word with my shaking hands and gave his phone back.

"Why are you here? Why do you care? No one else does! So why do you? Go back to class. No one would miss me if I was gone any way!"

Phil pouted at me.

"Because of like one billion reasons. Dan, there is something special about you, I don't know what it is yet, but there is. As you know, I just joined this school and I have zero friends and I would like to class you as one! You don't realise this but someone cares. I care. You think no one cares, but they do." Phil explained to me, staring right into my eyes.

This made me blush, but I just hid my face and shook my head.

"Hey, come on. Stand up." Phil said getting up and holding his hand out to me. I latched onto his hands and he pulled me up. I wobbled over to the sinks to clean myself up. Considering I think I like this guy and his first impression of me was I self harm, I was a bit bummed out.

(THIRD PERSON)

Phils stomach sank when he was around Dan that made him feel uneasy and nervous. Phil got butterflies in his stomach whenever Dan touched him, when ever he saw a small smile play on his lips. How was this possible? Phil knew he was gay, but, how can he already have feelings for someone who he  had literally met that day?! It just makes no logical sense what so ever!

They both wondered around the yard outside, waiting for the bell to go for their next lesson.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. Why do you do all of this?"

Dans body froze and his heart stiffened. His eyes were the size of sources and his face went paler than a piece of white paper and his stomach sank.

"I-I-I'm so sorry Dan! I didn't mean t- Oh god, I'll just go!" Phil announced, walking away.

Phil flinched when he felt the freezing cold touch of Dans inviting hug.