Chapter Twenty Six

(a/n see i did promise
*LONG ASS chapter and i didnt check for mistakes so, oops.)

When they awoke from a comfortable slumber, they both had a big day ahead. Waking up before the brown haired boy, Phil went to make pancakes, just something for Dan to wake up to. Inhaling the indulgent smell, Dan arose from the bed and drifted down the hall way, greeted with a delicious breeze of homemade pancakes. Dan sat down, still half asleep and in his own little own world as Phil made his was across the narrow hallway to the lounge where Dan was bound to fall asleep again, so Phil gently tapped Dans shoulder and shoved a plate of pancakes on his lap, not forcefully. Walking back into the kitchen, Phil had something to say:

"Wake up sleeping beauty, although you don't really look like much of a beauty." Phil said, laughing at his own joke.

"Hey, fuck you bitch." Dan said, knowing Phil was cringing due to the swearing. Phil doesn't like it when anyone swears but doesn't mind them doing it. 

"Oh yeah, happy anniversary." Phil shouted to Dan in the living room, making a drink. 

"Oh, I love how you just forgot." Dan shouted back with his genuine laugh, the one that Phil and millions of others have grown to love. 

"You know what I mean you spork." Phil said, doing a quiet giggle. 

"Don't steal my nick name for you. Also Philly are you eating cereal as well pancakes?" Dan said, a mouth full of pancakes. 

"SHUT UP!" Phil shouted, laughing out loud. 

Both laughing, Phil eventually made his way back to the living room and sat himself at the dining table and switched his laptop on, looking at his video schedule, when something caught his eye. It was obviously a video, but it was a video that is really old. 

"Dan?" Phil said, his eyes still glued to the computer screen. 

Dan hummed, his eyes glued on the anime on the TV. 

"Remember the Manchester flat?" 

"Obviously." Dan said sarcastically.

"We filmed a video there." Phil said, trying to load the video. 

"Cut to the chase, Phil." Dan said, actually turning his head to face Phil. 

"Our coming out video, we never uploaded it. I edited it, just never uploaded it." Phil said, turning the laptop around to show Dan. 

"No wonder there are so many 'why haven't Dan and Phil come out yet?' on Tumblr." Dan said, raising his eyebrow. 

"D, do I just upload it?" 

"Phil, no. We actually look like gorillas, look at the fucking hair." 

It's true, their hair was slightly over grown, Dan looked orange and Phil looked like an actual fetus. They didn't believe that that's what they looked like only 4 or 5 years ago. After a few moments of arguing, they came to the conclusion that they would re-film in about a week, but today was an anniversary, so it was for them, not so much the viewers. 

They finished up and it was time for Phil to start the day off to a trip down to Berkshire, UK. Once dressed and ready, Phil dragged Dan out of the house and into his car (a/n: oh yh, phil has a car in this fic fite me) Dans mind was flooding with questions, but he rolled with it. Phil hopped into the drivers seat and began the journey that only took an hour. The thing that Phil planned wasn't till 11pm till 2am and it was only 5pm so Phil really had to kill time. Phil decided to drive into town, trying to find a place to eat. 

Still driving, Dan wanted to know what was happening and where they were going. 

"Phil where the hell are we going and what are planning on?"