Chapter Twenty

(A/N: how have I nearly got 1000 reads? that's really insane, hold me. anyway, enjoy the chapter.)

A lot of stuff happened in this apartment, but let's start from the beginning...

(PHILS POV)

So, here we are, the first day of Manchester. I moved in with Dan, and I was sincerely happy. When we were taking the elevator to our floor, Dan couldn't help but make fun of the elevator woman, it was cute, yet also very disturbing. Anyway, when we got to the apartment, it was suspiciously cheap and big. Someone probably died in there or something. We walked inside and we both stood in the doorway, proud of ourselves. I had already lived alone, but Dan hasn't. I felt someone squeeze my hand, I looked down at mine and Dans interlocked hands.

"Come on Dan, we better get our stuff in here," I said walking out, and dragging him with the hands he interlocked.

He smiled and followed me downstairs. We each got boxes of crap and dragged them to what felt like the top of the Eiffel Tower. Getting the couch up there was another story. After 15 hours of lifting and unpacking, me and Dan both flopped on our bed and stared at the blank cieling, breathing heavily. I mean, the apartment looked like a bomb exploded in it, so we still had work to do, but it was now 2:00am, so we had to sleep.

"Phil?" Dan asked sleepily.

I hummed in response.

"I love you." He said, looking at me.

I turned my head and smiled. "I love you too Dan."

I snuggled into his chest and we both fell into a deep sleep, fully clothed. 

(NEXT DAY)

I woke up with an aching neck, due to how my neck was resting on Dans arm. I cacked my neck, letting out  a small yelp. I streched in bed and grabbed my phone. I checked Twitter and 99.9% of the viewers were freaking out becuase I moved in with Dan. We haven't told the viewers about 'us' becuase we both still want that bit of privicy. I soon got bored, so  I tapped on Dans shoulder and all he replied with was a groan. I tapped a bit harder and harder until his eyes opened.

"Wakey wakey D-slice." I teased.

"Fuck you." He siad, sitting up and hitting my arm. "Breakfast?" 

"I need a shower, go make something. I need to think." I said, looking at him struggle to stand up.

(3RD PERSON)

Dan looked confused and a little worried, but shook it off. He kissed his boyfriends nose and went to the kitchen and had whatever was there, leaving Phil to have his shower. He went to the bathroom and got into the shower. He wanted to tell Dan he got an oppertunity at BBC Radio 1, but didn't want to do it alone, so how would he tell him? He had no clue, so he just thought of future videos. He finally got out and saw Dan playing on Halo in the front room. Phil flicked his wet hair at his face.

"PHIL! You're like a wet dog for god sake!" Dan said, wiping the water away from his face.

"Errm, Dan, I don't know if you've noticed but, your sitting on a box, why don't we unpack the rest?"

They unpacked all the stuff and Phil was always on the edge of telling Dan about the radio thing, but he just couldn't. He didn't have it in him to do it, well of course he did, it's just Dan is new to a lot of things recently. YouTube, Manchester, me, Phil didn't want to put him on the line. Fuck it.

"Hey Dan?" Phil shouted down the hall so it could reach Dan.

"What?"

"I've been offered a job at the radio station!"

"Cool."

Dan sounded a little pissed off, and Phil did notice this.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked, walking into the office.

"Hmm? Nothing, proud of you." Dan said standing up and giving Phil a pathetic side hug. He got back to, whatever it was that he was doing and ignored that Phil as stood infront of him.

(DANS POV)

"I've been offered a job at the radio station!" Phil yelled.

What? WHAT! Why? I mean, I can understand, he has far more susbscibers than me and he is actually good at YouTube, but we're a classic pair, why didn't they ask both of us? These questions flew around my head as I set the computers up.

"Cool."

How else was I supposed to respond?

Phils head popped around the door, but I just ignored him and pretended he wasn't there.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing, proud of you." I stood up and side hugged him. I ignored him the rest of the time we spent un packing and tidying up. I didn't want to be mad at him, in fact, I wasn't I was more mad at Radio 1 in al honesty. I know I sound pathetic, but now that I think about it, if Phil takes the job at Radio 1, we're gunna have to move again, or he will and I'll stay here. But, if he does decided not to take it, I'll feel bad because he sounded so excited about it.

We went out to Nandos for dinner, it was a little awkward to say the least.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked, looking at me whilst I looked down at my phone.

"Hm? No, why would you think that?" I say flat toned.

Phil looked at me and gave me a worried look.

"Phil, without sounding awful, you need to forget my fucking past, seriously. You're dating someone with scars, so what. I can't help my chemistry. Look, I'm not being mean or anything, but please don't assume that because I go quiet I've been cutting myself again." I say loud enough so only he could hear.

He let out a sigh. "Dan, I worry about you, way too much. I feel the need to check up on you every five minutes because I don't know what you're up to when I'm gone or somewhere else..."

I groaned. I ignored Phil for the remainder of Nandos. I really can't be bothered with anyone or anything today. Phil is really pissing me off and I think it's because of the radio station. I hate everything right now. I got home and locked myself in the spare room, where Phil filmed and hid away from him... Bad thoughts.

You're stupid
You're pathetic
You are just worthless Dan.
Dan, you're so over weight.
Dan, just die
Emo faggot

All of these thoughts were the comments on my new video. How am I supposed to deal with this mental torture?

I'll ignore it
I'll igno-

I can't....

(A/N: Sorry that this chapter is shit, I didn't know what to do for it oops. I'll have a proper chapter up soon. Bekah x)

voices | phan auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara